Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 6:37 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Schooling on Facebook with Common Sesnse
Schooling on Facebook with Common Sesnse
For privacy reasons ill be editing out the names. 

Thread is on McDonald's breakfast is not just for breakfast anymore.
my posts are underlined.

• McDondald's it's just not for human consumption. baa daa baa paa diabeetus
    Like · Reply · 47 · 14 hrs

[/url]
    • xxxxx *sigh* Food does NOT give one diabetes. Educate yourself, as you look and sound like a clueless moron. smfh
      Like · 15 · 14 hrs

• xxxxxxx Hey seriously go look up the nutritional values for McDonald's all in all its not healthy. There is other ways you can get diabetes one way is eating this type of fast food obesity is linked to it. being overweight stresses the insides of individual ce...See More //i pretty much explained why at see more. 
      Like · 4 · 14 hrs

• xxxxxx Yes it does, some people are born with it, but some people get it because they are obese, and obesity can be caused by fat foods like McDonald's...//Helpful person chimes in
      Unlike · 1 · 14 hrs

• xxxxxx If you go do a research, you can see that MedicineNet a reliable websites says, and I quote: Obesity can increase the chances of developing type 2 diabetes. // Still chiming in. 
      Unlike · 3 · 14 hrs

• xxxxx You don't say // guy common sense 
      Unlike · 1 · 13 hrs

• xxxxx Calvin Davis Only 1 person disagreed with me. I find it funny though i mean google is a persons best friend its not hard to look this up. Fast food is just not good for you. 
      Like · 1 · 13 hrs

• xxxx Oh, you're one of those people // Idiot chimes in. 
      Like · 2 · 13 hrs

• xxxxx I'm not one of "those" people i just have common fucking sense.
      Like · 13 hrs

• xxxxxx xxxxx, do you see how dumb some people can be, thinking that if one person is so sure of her statement, she Is automatically right, just check the amount of likes she has // Helpful person Big Grin 
      Unlike · 1 · 12 hrs

• xxxxx ^yeah my 41 to her 14. Its not new news McDonald's isn't healthy. A quick google search and here is some proof. Because well it should raise red flags if you are told by your own boss do not eat the product other people should not eat either.http://www.independent.co.uk/.../fast-food-is-the...
      [Image: safe_image.php?d=AQCW5ZLCqIA10NQs&w=90&h...&upscale=1]

Fast food is the 'unhealthy choice', McDonald's tells its own staff
      Fast food restaurant McDonald’s has advised...
      INDEPENDENT.CO.UK

Like · Remove Preview · 9 hrs · Edited

• [url=https://www.facebook.com/albert.b.perez?fref=ufi]xxxxxxx xxxxx you just got schooled //Random guy having good laugh at the amount of schooling i delivered 
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
RE: Schooling on Facebook with Common Sesnse
Well no fucking shit Macdonalds is bad for you. Yes eat it enough and you will get diabetes.
To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.
Heh, interesting.

Facebook reminds me of the statement: Never argue with idiots, they drag you down to their level than beat you with experience.

Edit:

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
(March 31, 2015 at 9:59 am)Lemonvariable72 Wrote: Well no fucking shit Macdonalds is bad for you. Yes eat it enough and you will get diabetes.

It's the stupidity of people on facebook that amazes me. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
It's not necessarily the stupidity of people on facebook that drives me crazy, it's their hyper-sensitivity to anyone who dares disagree with them.

I was banned from a facebook group for showing skepticism about a poll question that was asked that basically amounted to "Do you believe in the supernatural" and one of the answers was "Yes, there must be something out there" to which I commented "Why must there be something out there?" That sparked a handful of people (including a mod) to jump down my throat telling me that I shouldn't tell people what they can and can't believe (which I didn't) or that they're wrong about their beliefs (which I didn't) and telling me that I shouldn't judge people (which I wasn't, I was asking a question).

The consequences were that I was banned from the group but was readmitted after about 24 hours, once the other mods had a talkin'-to with the mod that banned me. Apparently he's a hyper-sensitive asshole who is incredibly ban-happy.

I went back to that thread and read through the posts after mine and the comments had gone back to things like "Ooo, I totally believe in ghosts! My mother's friend's brother's counsin twice removed had an experience!" and "I'm empathic! I can sense when others are feeling intense emotions!" No shit, Sherlock, you're a fucking human.
Teenaged X-Files obsession + Bermuda Triangle episode + Self-led school research project = Atheist.
(March 31, 2015 at 11:25 am)Clueless Morgan Wrote: It's not necessarily the stupidity of people on facebook that drives me crazy, it's their hyper-sensitivity to anyone who dares disagree with them.

I was banned from a facebook group for showing skepticism about a poll question that was asked that basically amounted to "Do you believe in the supernatural" and one of the answers was "Yes, there must be something out there" to which I commented "Why must there be something out there?"  That sparked a handful of people (including a mod) to jump down my throat telling me that I shouldn't tell people what they can and can't believe (which I didn't) or that they're wrong about their beliefs (which I didn't) and telling me that I shouldn't judge people (which I wasn't, I was asking a question).

The consequences were that I was banned from the group but was readmitted after about 24 hours, once the other mods had a talkin'-to with the mod that banned me.  Apparently he's a hyper-sensitive asshole who is incredibly ban-happy.

I went back to that thread and read through the posts after mine and the comments had gone back to things like "Ooo, I totally believe in ghosts!  My mother's friend's brother's counsin twice removed had an experience!" and "I'm empathic!  I can sense when others are feeling intense emotions!"  No shit, Sherlock, you're a fucking human.

Woooow.... 

Code:
Goddammit. Now I must go to McDonald's because I watched that. I am corrupted.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(March 31, 2015 at 12:37 pm)Judi Lynn Wrote: Goddammit. Now I must go to McDonald's because I watched that. I am corrupted.

...Those fries though Wink
I reject your reality and substitute my own!
The fries are fuckin awesome until they get cold. Then I can't eat them. I normally ask for fries with no salt. They have to make a fresh batch then Big Grin
Also, for the shamrock shake, if you ask them to add some chocolate shake to it, you get a mint chocolate shake.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(March 31, 2015 at 11:25 am)Clueless Morgan Wrote: It's not necessarily the stupidity of people on facebook that drives me crazy, it's their hyper-sensitivity to anyone who dares disagree with them.

I was banned from a facebook group for showing skepticism about a poll question that was asked that basically amounted to "Do you believe in the supernatural" and one of the answers was "Yes, there must be something out there" to which I commented "Why must there be something out there?" That sparked a handful of people (including a mod) to jump down my throat telling me that I shouldn't tell people what they can and can't believe (which I didn't) or that they're wrong about their beliefs (which I didn't) and telling me that I shouldn't judge people (which I wasn't, I was asking a question).

The consequences were that I was banned from the group but was readmitted after about 24 hours, once the other mods had a talkin'-to with the mod that banned me. Apparently he's a hyper-sensitive asshole who is incredibly ban-happy.

I went back to that thread and read through the posts after mine and the comments had gone back to things like "Ooo, I totally believe in ghosts! My mother's friend's brother's counsin twice removed had an experience!" and "I'm empathic! I can sense when others are feeling intense emotions!" No shit, Sherlock, you're a fucking human.
Can I get reassigned please? I don't want to be on this planet now.
To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Random Facebook god post Rahn127 10 1380 June 27, 2019 at 8:40 pm
Last Post: Chad32
  Just now on Facebook....... Brian37 10 1527 September 6, 2018 at 9:18 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  Just met a former Muslim on Facebook Brian37 6 2721 May 3, 2018 at 8:28 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Common Sense shows religion screws people up. Usalabs 11 2804 March 20, 2017 at 12:34 am
Last Post: SuperSentient
  Atheists who have never read common atheist literature ComradeMeow 68 9809 March 2, 2017 at 4:46 pm
Last Post: Cephus
  I wish I had yall on Facebook mlmooney89 115 16561 August 5, 2016 at 12:26 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  This is the message I just got on Facebook Easy Guns 15 4019 December 31, 2015 at 12:13 pm
Last Post: Easy Guns
  How would you respond to these common theist statements? TheMonster 21 5285 July 5, 2015 at 8:20 pm
Last Post: Regina
  my ramble on facebook.. got bored Goon 1 1332 April 23, 2015 at 4:07 pm
Last Post: Goon
  My facebook group... Brian37 0 1223 April 5, 2015 at 8:03 am
Last Post: Brian37