Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 7:26 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When Republicunts Attack - Each Other!
When Republicunts Attack - Each Other!
Big Grin 

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/04/sit-your...itutional/

Quote:‘Sit your ass down’: Tea Partier hammers Republican who said anti-Fed bill was unconstitutional
RE: When Republicunts Attack - Each Other!
[Image: let-them-fight.jpg]
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
So I guess they're mirroring how the Democrats have been treating each other.
But if we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, His Son, purifies us from all sin.
(April 25, 2015 at 6:11 pm)Polaris Wrote: So I guess they're mirroring how the Democrats have been treating each other.

Why is it that ninety percent of my interactions with theists on this board is just reminding them that two wrongs don't make a right? Undecided
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
Well, you have to get over that big speed bump of stupid that they face every morning......
(April 25, 2015 at 6:15 pm)Esquilax Wrote:
(April 25, 2015 at 6:11 pm)Polaris Wrote: So I guess they're mirroring how the Democrats have been treating each other.

Why is it that ninety percent of my interactions with theists on this board is just reminding them that two wrongs don't make a right? Undecided

I hate both parities, dipshit.

Min. The stupid we face is having to deal with drivers from Arizona. How can a state have so many idiotic drivers?
But if we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, His Son, purifies us from all sin.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Some Iranian commanded Attack to USA . AVMXF 47 2541 August 25, 2023 at 6:23 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Attack on voting Spongebob 103 6714 August 18, 2021 at 12:18 pm
Last Post: Spongebob
  Winning By a Landslide and other politicspeak onlinebiker 11 625 October 23, 2020 at 12:17 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Damned Republicunts Minimalist 1793 279045 March 27, 2019 at 11:28 am
  Are There Any Republicunts Who Aren't Crooks? Minimalist 19 1876 October 25, 2018 at 6:39 pm
  Naturally. Crooks Like Other Crooks Minimalist 0 159 October 16, 2018 at 1:25 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Hawaii Missile Attack revisited Haipule 10 1700 September 25, 2018 at 12:17 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  The west's other face WinterHold 24 2576 September 25, 2018 at 12:43 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  What Do Republicunts Talk About Behind Closed Doors? Minimalist 3 520 August 9, 2018 at 2:02 am
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  Fucking Republicunts Won The Special Election Out Here Minimalist 3 785 April 25, 2018 at 12:48 pm
Last Post: Minimalist