Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 10:42 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crazy Republicunt Congressman Runs Into Even Crazier Chemtrailers
Crazy Republicunt Congressman Runs Into Even Crazier Chemtrailers
What happens when the batshit hits both sides of the fan?

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/04/we-dont-...c-meeting/

Quote:‘We don’t need science!’: Chemtrail truthers badger GOP congressman at rowdy public meeting
RE: Crazy Republicunt Congressman Runs Into Even Crazier Chemtrailers
Arizona has become Ground Zero for conspiracy theorists who claim that the government or the “New World Order” is attempting to control the populace and the environment by spraying chemicals into the air from passing airplanes.

Fuck. Shit like this is depressing. How did we ever get out of the stone age with idiots like this in the gene pool.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
We were doing fine until FOX news.
LOL. I have people in my family that live and die by FOX and catholicism. It fills in every nook and cranny of their day, and fills their brain with this poisonous, black sludge of retardation. These people still think that ebola is taking over the U.S., that the U.S. dollar literally buys nothing, Obama is the anti-christ, Obama isn't going to leave office and going to rule with an iron fist of pure evil communism, 3rd world ISIS is going to blow everyone to bits, and atheism is destroying the world.

My body is filled with strontium, aluminum, and barium. NOOOOOOO!!!!

It's funny how that man is still alive with all that in system. Must be god. Gotta love republicans.
Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' -Isaac Asimov-
I don't feel sorry for Gosar, though.  He's another knuckle-dragging, tea-bagging, shit stain, on the underwear of life.
Agreed. I cracked up when I heard him say, "Who are science guys here?" and him saying that he does not trust the government, when he's part of it.

It's funny when people put faith into politicians.
Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' -Isaac Asimov-

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Down USS JFK turned into razor blades onlinebiker 30 1776 October 8, 2021 at 4:40 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Trump Train runs Biden Bus out of Texas! WinterHold 18 1319 November 2, 2020 at 9:58 am
Last Post: Fireball
  Turkey's Erdogan orders the conversion of Hagia Sophia back into a mosque AniKoferBo 91 2777 July 15, 2020 at 4:44 pm
Last Post: Little lunch
  Asshole Can't Even Appoint The Right Judges Minimalist 11 1440 November 16, 2018 at 7:38 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  This Moron Can't Even Run A Golf Course Minimalist 26 1326 October 10, 2018 at 8:41 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  QAnon, the crazy conspiracy theory some Trump supporters believe Aroura 22 2952 September 5, 2018 at 12:26 pm
Last Post: John V
  American workers' wages stagnant, even in a great economy: why? Aegon 74 6858 August 15, 2018 at 4:29 am
Last Post: GUBU
  Rick Wilson Is A Great Ex-Republicunt Minimalist 0 256 August 6, 2018 at 12:51 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  The Republicunt's Voter Suppression Guru Gets His Ass Kicked Minimalist 3 828 June 19, 2018 at 5:34 pm
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  The Fucking WLB Has Even Lost The NY Post Minimalist 1 410 June 19, 2018 at 2:52 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris