Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 8:00 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ask a Bosnian spy
ask a Bosnian spy
You don't have any questions and don't want to hear my dumb answers, so leggo
RE: ask a Bosnian spy
A dangerous game you play. Do your handlers know you're going rogue?
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
Don't worry, he will be terminated soon, to be replaced by someone who has studied his posts, in order to make everyone believe he is still here.

"A wise man ... proportions his belief to the evidence."
— David Hume, An Enquiry Concerning Human Understanding, Section X, Part I.
(May 17, 2015 at 8:56 pm)SteelCurtain Wrote: A dangerous game you play. Do your handlers know you're going rogue?

What does any of this mean
Answer B

(May 17, 2015 at 9:44 pm)Pyrrho Wrote: Don't worry, he will be terminated soon, to be replaced by someone who has studied his posts, in order to make everyone believe he is still here.

Keep looking at the screen, don't worry about the man behind you, good... ow, that must've stung
Forget it. You're not going to trick me into asking a question with reverse psychology.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Question: Bosnia and Herzegovina has a cool flag. Why is it so cool?
How will we know, when the morning comes, we are still human? - 2D

Don't worry, my friend.  If this be the end, then so shall it be.
(May 18, 2015 at 7:18 am)Alex K Wrote: Forget it. You're not going to trick me into asking a question with reverse psychology.

Fine, what do I care

(May 18, 2015 at 7:38 am)TRJF Wrote: Question: Bosnia and Herzegovina has a cool flag. Why is it so cool?

30% unicorn farts, 20% talent and 3.5% unpaid labor

The rest is top secret