Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 8:48 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More Reasons To Dislike Bill O'Reilly
More Reasons To Dislike Bill O'Reilly
His wife and 16 year old daughter allege that he physically abused his ex wife. He dragged her down the stairs by her hair.  When his ex-wife dated a policeman. O'Reily called friends in the police department who began investigating his former wife's boyfriend.

He also hired the supposedly neutral therapist for their divorce case which meant that she worked for him. When his wife remarried, he tried to get her thrown out of the Catholic Church even though he was seeking an annulment. 

http://gawker.com/bill-o-reilly-accused-...1705006992
RE: More Reasons To Dislike Bill O'Reilly
I dunno ... Being an asshole bully is kinda playing to his base..
Find the cure for Fundementia!
Just wait until Bill calls his wife and daughter radical left wing marxist extremists who are just jealous of his ratings and calls upon his viewers to attack them. That's his usual response to any sort of criticism
“The larger the group, the more toxic, the more of your beauty as an individual you have to surrender for the sake of group thought. And when you suspend your individual beauty you also give up a lot of your humanity. You will do things in the name of a group that you would never do on your own. Injuring, hurting, killing, drinking are all part of it, because you've lost your identity, because you now owe your allegiance to this thing that's bigger than you are and that controls you.”  - George Carlin
Did nobody warn his ex-wife that she was entering the No Spin Zone?
He who loves God cannot endeavour that God should love him in return - Baruch Spinoza
I hope this shit blows up in his face and he gets canned, or otherwise gets his comeuppance. The man is an asswipe.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
(May 20, 2015 at 7:19 am)Brakeman Wrote: I dunno ...  Being an asshole bully is kinda playing to his base..

Yeah, when I first heard this, I thought, "That sounds about right."

(May 20, 2015 at 8:22 am)thesummerqueen Wrote: I hope this shit blows up in his face and he gets canned, or otherwise gets his comeuppance. The man is an asswipe.

His fans either won't believe it, or won't care.  They're not exactly critical thinkers.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(May 20, 2015 at 8:22 am)thesummerqueen Wrote: I hope this shit blows up in his face and he gets canned, or otherwise gets his comeuppance. The man is an asswipe.

Sadly, his fans may like him even more because of this. 
The tide goes in; the tide goes out. Who can explain that, much less why President Obama would dress like O'Reilly -- complete with White Chicks-style pancake makeup -- just to frame him and besmirch his award-winning journalistic credentials? There's no level to which the Left won't stoop to win the culture war and erase Christmas from the world. Soon enough, we'll be under Sharia law in a communist state run by leftist ivory tower intellectuals who wear jackboots, feast on bald eagles, and want your guns.

And if you don't believe me, you're a pinhead.

But I'll let you have the last w-- /cut to commercial/
(May 20, 2015 at 9:40 am)Nope Wrote:

Sadly, his fans may like him even more because of this. 

His fans don't make all the decisions. I can still hope.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]

From any reputable news outlet that would happen.  But FOX?  Get real.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  House Bill 6720 Jehanne 19 2578 December 16, 2022 at 2:10 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  I Think Bill Maher Lied CarveTheFive 23 1359 May 17, 2021 at 4:47 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  Arkansas abortion bill, Roe vs. Wade brewer 23 1254 March 17, 2021 at 7:21 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Harriett Tubman will replace Andrew Jackson on the $20 bill Fake Messiah 141 6434 January 27, 2021 at 5:14 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Clinton campaign declined Bill Maher's help cause he's an atheist. CapnAwesome 21 1573 September 21, 2018 at 9:53 pm
Last Post: Autumnlicious
  Bill Daily dead at 91 Foxaèr 1 349 September 10, 2018 at 4:36 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Now There Are Two Reasons To Toss George Will Out Minimalist 5 766 June 29, 2018 at 8:50 am
Last Post: oldpollock
  Bill Cosby Guilty! c172 139 22172 May 11, 2018 at 9:50 pm
Last Post: Huggy Bear
  The Tax Bill: Pro-Life? Pro-Family?? Bullshit Minimalist 30 4143 April 14, 2018 at 3:34 pm
Last Post: John V
  Iowa bill for bible class in public school brewer 20 3165 January 27, 2018 at 2:48 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb