Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 3:17 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are You A Holocaust Cultist?
Are You A Holocaust Cultist?
There are many conspiracy theories out there. Such as the U.S. being behind the 9-11 attacks, the moon landing being faked, the earth being 6000 years old, etc. To the best ability for me to judge, what I am going to tell you isn't one of those crackpot conspiracy theories. Keep in mind something said by an English officer around the time of WW I. "In war, truth is the first casualty." Also keep in mind that history is written by the victors.

About a year ago or so, I found something interesting on the internet. You can see it too by typing into your browser, "Old Red Cross documents that list concentration camp deaths." You will find old Red Cross documents that say that only about 271,000 Jews died in Nazi "concentration camps." Not 6 million. From what I was able to find out, these documents were classified and buried in some archive for decades. They were declassified and released sometime in the 70's. To that end, it appears that holocaust deniers did have a leg to stand on.

A couple of months ago, I heard about a documentary that can be seen for free on the internet. It's called, "Adolf Hitler: The greatest story NEVER told." It was overly long. Six hours long in fact. It took me three or four days to watch it all. But here and there throughout it, I found information that was amazing. I can't believe to what degree the American people have been LIED to! Almost every night somewhere on TV, they have shows on about the supposedly "evil" Nazis and the atrocities they supposedly committed. It's all lying propaganda horseshit! The holocaust was largely a hoax. Don't believe it? Watch it yourself. Do what those who made it invite you to do at the end of it. Check out the facts for yourself.
RE: Are You A Holocaust Cultist?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Wow, six hours long - then it must be true!
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
[Image: giphy.gif]
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

This will be fast.
I wonder who is guy is a sock of.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
"The holocaust happened!" "The holocaust didn't happen!" Bleh! Give it a rest. Nobody cares. What we really want to know is- What are your opinions on the optimal rock crushing equipment?
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
Yes we know Jews rule the world and the Holocaust didn't really happen, can I have a cookie now?
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

That's exactly right, Exian. Before we know where MrKnow stands on Horizontal versus Vertical Impact Crushers, there is little point in discussing what a swell guy Hitler was...

What will it be, MrKnow?

Choose wisely, lest we think you a fool.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Exactly. Where do you stand MrKnow? Before you speak, please study this image:

I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can someone explain the Holocaust? Europa! 6 1354 September 15, 2017 at 12:04 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  This Week in Possible Holocaust Jokes thesummerqueen 16 7897 October 30, 2012 at 2:00 am
Last Post: Justtristo