Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 5:38 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Republicunts Every Where You Look But Still
Republicunts Every Where You Look But Still
they override the governor's veto and abolish the death penalty in Nebraska.

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/05/nebraska...h-penalty/

Quote:Nebraska lawmakers on Wednesday repealed the state’s death penalty law, voting by the narrowest of margins to override a veto by Republican Governor Pete Ricketts and join 18 other states that do not impose capital punishment.
RE: Republicunts Every Where You Look But Still
That actually sounds sensible. What's the catch? What's their ulterior motive? How are they going to use this to screw over poor people, help the rich get richer, and bring us closer to a christian theocracy?
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

Well, however bad Nebraska is, at least it isn't the state of [name omitted because there are a dozen or more crappier states than Nebraska].

The lesson is, not every Republican is pure evil.  You should try to remember this, because there are some Republicans who get news stories written about them that tend to get one to think otherwise.

"A wise man ... proportions his belief to the evidence."
— David Hume, An Enquiry Concerning Human Understanding, Section X, Part I.
Don't know.  They haven't actually executed anyone since 1997 so it is hardly a hotbed like Texas.
Shit, if the Rand Paul that showed up on TDS last night were the one actually running, Hillary better watch out.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
They finally got tired of spending all that money on legal fights and still not get to satisfy their blood lust. I don't even want to Google how many millions we spent here is Arizona in an attempt to get the death penalty for Jody Arias. If they had succeeded, it would have been millions more in appeals.

I don't think the Repugs suddenly found humanity. They just finally woke up and realized how much money they were wasting.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
(May 27, 2015 at 6:40 pm)SteelCurtain Wrote: Shit, if the Rand Paul that showed up on TDS last night were the one actually running, Hillary better watch out.

You mean the one who lied his ass off the whole time?

He's as phony as his fucking father.
(May 27, 2015 at 6:51 pm)Minimalist Wrote:
(May 27, 2015 at 6:40 pm)SteelCurtain Wrote: Shit, if the Rand Paul that showed up on TDS last night were the one actually running, Hillary better watch out.

So, you think he is presidential material.

"A wise man ... proportions his belief to the evidence."
— David Hume, An Enquiry Concerning Human Understanding, Section X, Part I.
As much as any other republicunt.
(May 27, 2015 at 6:51 pm)Minimalist Wrote:

Maybe so. But no more than Hillary has been. That's a major issue with Hillary. She's phony as hell.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  titanic gawker submersible still missing. Anomalocaris 54 3055 August 2, 2023 at 7:13 am
Last Post: no one
  Christian hate-preacher calls for the execution of ‘every single homosexual’. Jehanne 63 4405 June 28, 2022 at 7:14 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  Are executions making the US look bad? Jehanne 33 1668 May 18, 2022 at 12:01 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  But.. But.... But..... onlinebiker 25 1558 May 6, 2022 at 10:27 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  Still pinching myself over Kamala being VP. Brian37 43 2037 June 8, 2021 at 12:50 pm
Last Post: Irreligious Atheist
  Lets go shopping now, every lizard's learning how Brian37 34 1734 April 11, 2021 at 11:41 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  how many of you think this is still about Mr Floyd? Drich 194 14915 July 6, 2020 at 1:28 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  T.I. takes his daughter to the gyno every year to check her Hymen. Divinity 48 3859 December 5, 2019 at 8:39 am
Last Post: LastPoet
  News as surprising as another mass shooting: California ablaze again/still Whateverist 24 2449 November 18, 2018 at 1:12 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Hillary Clinton - They ( black men) All look alike. onlinebiker 69 7696 November 3, 2018 at 4:34 pm
Last Post: GUBU