Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 5:30 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The ONLY excuse good enough for God?
The ONLY excuse good enough for God?
Ok! Here's your chance to answer the burning question (and hang yourselves in the process) that really matter's: What is the ONLY excuse that God (if there is one of course) would accept for sinning and related mayhem of humans?

Its a one word answer.... but you can, and will carry-on I'm sure!
Quis ut Deus?
RE: The ONLY excuse good enough for God?
(May 29, 2015 at 12:54 pm)ronedee Wrote: Ok! Here's your chance to answer the burning question (and hang yourselves in the process) that really matter's: What is the ONLY excuse that God (if there is one of course) would accept for sinning and related mayhem of humans?

um...he is imaginary?
You created me and had the power to stop whatever I did, so it's all your fault, jeebs
(May 29, 2015 at 12:54 pm)ronedee Wrote: Ok! Here's your chance to answer the burning question (and hang yourselves in the process) that really matter's: What is the ONLY excuse that God (if there is one of course) would accept for sinning and related mayhem of humans?

Magic like god has proven not to exist.
Ergo god doesn't exist.
god is all powerful?
god would have to be infinite in mass to have infinite energy simple physics.
Evidence of god is around us.
Nope nature working as intended.
He created us in his image..
Know one knows what god looks like to make that asumption.
The bible is the word of god
nope. 
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
Bullshit
Who gives a fuck.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
hmmmmm.... still waiting for "that" answer?
Quis ut Deus?
I guess he allows (or there can be an excuse for it) it, because, in the bible, he apparently loves mayhem. In fact, he commands it.

As for sins, they're made up. It's funny that god gives us a commandment not to kill, then shortly after, he's ordering people to kill.
Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' -Isaac Asimov-
(May 29, 2015 at 1:07 pm)ronedee Wrote: hmmmmm.... still waiting for "that" answer?

What answer?  
(May 29, 2015 at 1:07 pm)ronedee Wrote: hmmmmm.... still waiting for "that" answer?

I gave you the right one word answer.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Serious] For former Christians only, why did you leave your faith? Jehanne 159 12888 January 16, 2023 at 7:36 am
Last Post: h4ym4n
  Good Christians only may answer... Gawdzilla Sama 58 10039 September 18, 2018 at 3:22 pm
Last Post: Bob Kelso
  God is not good Foxaèr 19 4126 November 3, 2017 at 10:49 am
Last Post: Harry Nevis
  So It Seems That This Jesus Freak Corporation's Religious Beliefs Only Go So Far Minimalist 11 2160 July 6, 2017 at 1:24 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  There are ONLY two types of Christians! 21stCenturyIconoclast! 60 13726 June 22, 2017 at 9:28 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Hi, I would like to tell you about Jesus Christ, the only way to God JacquelineDeane55 78 20898 June 10, 2017 at 9:46 am
Last Post: Fireball
  Why did god only make exactly the number of talking animals that he needed? godlessheatheness 41 8486 March 26, 2017 at 10:04 pm
Last Post: The Industrial Atheist
  CHRISTIANS, you only have 3 days left to get rid of your XMAS TREE! 21stCenturyIconoclast 22 4176 December 24, 2016 at 2:11 pm
Last Post: 21stCenturyIconoclast
  The "Cultural Context" Excuse LadyForCamus 495 45422 November 2, 2016 at 7:33 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Not enough to do anything about it, though. Minimalist 8 1479 May 31, 2016 at 8:00 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus