Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 7:53 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
There are ONLY two types of Christians!
There are ONLY two types of Christians!
There are ONLY two types of Christians, regardless of what insidious division of said faith one has swallowed at the expense of themselves
and society in general in the 21st century.

TRUE CHRISTIAN:   This type of Christian is a true rarity, in that they follow every word of their brutal serial killer god named Yahweh
as written in his pagan Bronze and Iron Age bible, and why shouldn't they?  If every weak-minded Christian was a True Christian, then there
wouldn't be enough prisons to house them because of the killings, ostracizing, beatings of children, killing others that didn't follow their beliefs,
etc., that they would have to follow.

PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN: Then there is the Pseudo-Christian, like 99.999 percent of the Christians within this forum. These fools take the
position that they know more than their pagan Yahweh god, where they don't have to follow ALL of this words and doctrine. They perform this
insidious act by cherry picking the passages and narratives that are acceptable in the 21st century, and leaving the horrific and disgusting
passages behind, where they belong in the first place.

The irony is the fact that their own Bronze and Iron Age primitive bible, no matter which of the 325 plus of different versions they read from,
hints to them that it is all a joke, and for them to actually grow up and leave this fairy tale behind!

“When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child; but when I became a man, I put away childish things.” (1 Corinthians 13:11)

RE: There are ONLY two types of Christians!
Mn, how absolutist and dishonest of you.

Hrm, I also vaguely remember that name from a while ago.
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
I think he has a point.

[Image: large_st4P2TtPrAfNwu8HLXoPsPPii42.jpg]
Any time someone who is ostensibly an atheist claims to have the distinction between a true christian and a non-true christian, I roll my eyes as much as I would when a theist says it.
- Thomas Jefferson
Irregardless? Really?
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
OP: Incorrect. There is only one type, christian. Congratulations, you've just made another sect.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
How about starting an introductory thread and tell us about yourself?
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
I still can't shake the feeling that someone with that same name has been around this forum before.
- Thomas Jefferson
I think I should change my moniker to c172!
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
This sock has toes!!!!!
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Two-Source Hypthothesis LinuxGal 2 330 September 4, 2023 at 9:11 am
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Most People Insist That Two Separate Being Can Never Be One KerimF 86 4295 June 17, 2023 at 8:13 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Two verses on hell from the bible purplepurpose 7 632 June 15, 2023 at 10:25 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  [Serious] For former Christians only, why did you leave your faith? Jehanne 159 12966 January 16, 2023 at 7:36 am
Last Post: h4ym4n
  Are there any Christians here who believe in zombies? Jehanne 41 4754 February 1, 2019 at 9:30 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  Christians vs Christians (yec) Fake Messiah 52 7783 January 31, 2019 at 2:08 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Two audio books for Christians (and, everyone else) Jehanne 3 571 January 16, 2019 at 12:52 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Good Christians only may answer... Gawdzilla Sama 58 10047 September 18, 2018 at 3:22 pm
Last Post: Bob Kelso
  Two wrongs make a right Graufreud 19 1732 July 21, 2018 at 8:49 pm
Last Post: Huggy Bear
  The Seven Types of Christians Foxaèr 20 6337 May 6, 2018 at 4:55 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah