Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 5:33 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Turkish General Election 2015
Turkish General Election 2015
I found it really interesting. You have the Kermalists/Secularists in the CHP, the Conservatives in the AKP, the Fascist MHP and the Progressives in the HDP. I'm not clued in on the specifics of each party but I do know that the dominance of the AKP has come to an end. Hopefully Turkey can stop sliding backwards now and it can be the modern secular country it's founders dreamed of. If the HDP form the next government I know they will be big on minority rights.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_...tion,_2015

P.S. Just wanted to add: One of the televisions in our house is made by a Turkish company (Beko). It's a decent television. Turkey isn't a stereotypical Muhammadan country.

RE: Turkish General Election 2015
One can always hope.
(June 9, 2015 at 3:26 am)MrNoMorePropaganda Wrote: P.S. Just wanted to add: One of the televisions in our house is made by a Turkish company (Beko). It's a decent television. Turkey isn't a stereotypical Muhammadan country.

Not retarded enough for your very limited image of what a Muhammadan country should look like? At least that's the impression I get from your post.

They're not all in the Middle East, they're not all at war, they're not all Arabs and they have vastly different cultures and histories.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
Turkey was basically forcibly secularised, something I'm not absolutely sure was the right method - The current party has been accused of being religious biased several times, so I hope they are kicked out. I have developed a prejudice against Turks because of the Armenian genocide but I've been trying hard to get over it. I hope the Turkish People make the best call.
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

When I hear Muhammadan dogmatists speak they are always keen to talk about 1000 or so years ago but never today. If there was lots of science in the Muhammadan world then they'd surely be banging on about it. Thing is, they don't like Turkey as it's secular and they there is this refusal in the Fascists circles to acknowledge the achievements of Mustafa Kemal Atatürk.

Consider this short clip featuring Abdurraheem Green, head of the IREA Fascists, of which our enemy Hamza Tzortis is a member:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmIobs5hQHw

The truth is, Hamza Tzortis (high chief of the Dawah) has specifically instructed his lackeys to try their best to avoid talking about current affairs when they spread their lies around the streets of Britain. I know because I watch the presentations which detail how best to try and brainwash members of the general public. True, not all Muhammadan countries are at war, but I can compile an extensive list of all current conflict areas involving Muhammadans. If you look at a complete list of ongoing conflicts you'll notice that Muhammadan countries that are NOT involved in an armed conflict at this time are actually in a minority.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_on..._conflicts

I am sure there are many Turkish people who would love to be friends with their neighbours in Armenia. But those in the government don't seems to want to apologist. Hopefully this election will change that.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2024 US Presidential Election Thumpalumpacus 965 38272 Yesterday at 5:32 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Mail in voting/ and election day. Brian37 6 752 October 25, 2020 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  BREAKING:Trump refuses to commit to a peaceful transition of power after Election Day WinterHold 97 4946 October 2, 2020 at 1:50 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  UK general election - right wing Conservative party wins large majority Duty 30 1434 December 16, 2019 at 6:12 am
Last Post: Duty
  trump the republican asks communist china to investigate his potential election rival Anomalocaris 10 1028 October 4, 2019 at 10:18 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Good News from yesterday's election. Brian37 14 1959 November 9, 2018 at 11:57 am
Last Post: Brian37
  "Securing America’s Election Act" Has Gotten Little To No Media Attention ReptilianPeon 20 2375 August 2, 2018 at 9:47 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Should Hilary Run In The Next Election (The Unbiased Version) Amarok 67 9251 July 25, 2018 at 9:51 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Fucking Republicunts Won The Special Election Out Here Minimalist 3 763 April 25, 2018 at 12:48 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  2018 Ontario Election (FUBAR) Amarok 11 1149 March 11, 2018 at 11:05 pm
Last Post: Amarok