Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 8:29 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mibile Version of My Spoken Word Poetry Journal
Mibile Version of My Spoken Word Poetry Journal
A world of thanks to those of you who took the time to let me know what you liked and didn't like about viewing webpages on a mobile device. I did my best to take your words to heart when designing my site here. One column. Used collapsible text to minimize scrolling. With my vision situation, I cannot use mobile devices, so I really needed your input. Let me know if there's anything else I need to do to make the site more mobile friendly.

Visions with voices is an online quarterly journal of spoken Word poetry and narrative from writers around the world. You can read and listen to the poems. Since I just heard of UXD a couple of days ago, I didn't have time to redesign the archived words if I wanted to get this issue out on time, so I just did the stuff from this year.

Enjoy!

http://visionswithvoices.com/mobile.html
The god who allows children to be raped out of respect for the free will choice of the rapist, but punishes gay men for engaging in mutually consensual sex couldn't possibly be responsible for an intelligently designed universe.

I may defend your right to free speech, but i won't help you pass out flyers.

Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.
--Voltaire

Nietzsche isn't dead. How do I know he lives? He lives in my mind.
RE: Mibile Version of My Spoken Word Poetry Journal
Please revisit my site and let me know if it is mobile friendly. Google analyst says it is not. But I think it's wrong because I put a viewport element in the head but Google says it's not there.

The font is 14pt, but Google says it's too small. what size should it be?

Note: I only put the viewport element on the first page I didn't want to put it on all the pages if it's not really going to make a difference. Does it make a difference?

http:visionswithvoices.com/mobile.html

Thanks
The god who allows children to be raped out of respect for the free will choice of the rapist, but punishes gay men for engaging in mutually consensual sex couldn't possibly be responsible for an intelligently designed universe.

I may defend your right to free speech, but i won't help you pass out flyers.

Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.
--Voltaire

Nietzsche isn't dead. How do I know he lives? He lives in my mind.
RE: Mibile Version of My Spoken Word Poetry Journal
Indeed, not mobile friendly...

[Image: device-2015-07-17-164654_zpsxxreuayu.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Poetry Thread MarcusA 40 1857 September 10, 2023 at 6:03 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Any word from Zilla Sama? Foxaèr 17 1370 May 5, 2021 at 4:16 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  [Serious] Poetry WinterHold 31 2738 January 10, 2020 at 4:20 am
Last Post: energizer bunny
  [Serious] Singing the N-word Foxaèr 98 5478 November 14, 2019 at 4:11 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Your one word identity Foxaèr 52 6287 September 6, 2018 at 6:08 pm
Last Post: Kernel Sohcahtoa
  Profound Poetry by Our Very Own Brian37 Rhondazvous 3 636 July 4, 2018 at 7:39 am
Last Post: Rhondazvous
  I have decided to stop writing poetry. Brian37 0 289 April 1, 2018 at 11:25 am
Last Post: Brian37
  For All You Word Lovers: You Gotta Adore This One: Copacetic Rhondazvous 17 2221 December 20, 2017 at 6:26 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Type your favorite english word ErGingerbreadMandude 52 4930 December 17, 2017 at 4:17 pm
Last Post: Catholic_Lady
  Comical word filter disasters. Gawdzilla Sama 1 649 November 26, 2017 at 9:22 am
Last Post: I_am_not_mafia