Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 11:01 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which is your personality type :D
Which is your personality type :D
Check this baby out http://www.16personalities.com/

Apparently,check this out, i'm an - ENTP. 
BOOM!
Comment what you are below! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

You can take the test here: http://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test

http://pasteboard.co/1NxgfrRk.jpg
RE: Which is your personality type :D
Complicated, with a side of go fuck yourself.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Cranky.
Fiesty.

But look at that website though

[Image: 1NxgfrRk.jpg]
No need. I took that test in college. I changed over time. People have to change, or else they get lost in the past and forget that change is needed for progress.
~ Erin Hunter
(July 8, 2015 at 2:01 am)Kitan Wrote: No need.  I took that test in college.  I changed over time.  People have to change, or else they get lost in the past and forget that change is needed for progress.

Niiiiiiice but if you changed like how you said you changed maybe you have another type now,it'd fun to look at what type you are now Big Grin
The idiot that can't grasp the simple definition of 'atheist' is enamored by a Myers-Briggs test. 

Dude, this shit only impresses the executive leadership that ran out of ideas on day 2 of the off-site. For a 'frame' of reference, day one was dedicated to a team building exercise involving competitive bowling giving the highest award to those that synergized, coallated, stamped, and held a meeting lasting at least half a year affecting the optimum outcome among multi-variable constituencies seeking to maximize utility and efficiency for the sake of go forward customer realization considering a space formally known as a silo in which serious dedicated achievers can realize their goals through an immersed commitment to overall business strategic objectives which illuminate a socially responsible attitude while circumventing Superfund laws making enough margin to entice the general public that we give a shit via traditional media saturation exclaiming our false but dedicated idealism.
Can't be bothered to sit through lots of questions to get a result I don't agree with ._.
(July 8, 2015 at 2:31 am)Cato Wrote: The idiot that can't grasp the simple definition of 'atheist' is enamored by a Myers-Briggs test. 

Dude, this shit only impresses the executive leadership that ran out of ideas on day 2 of the off-site. 

I so agree with your assessment here.  

Our society has become a retarded test whereby you cannot work unless you pass their assessment.  Work should merely be regulated on those who are willing, not upon a  test that does not work anyway.  After all, how many people cheated on tests in school and how many people simply randomly chose an answer.  Tests are not accurate representations of how people will work.
~ Erin Hunter
I generally don't take personality tests, as they strike me as about on par with astrological predictions.  Just for shits and giggles, I took this one.

It told me that I was the All-Being, Master of Time, Space and Dimension.  So...spot on.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Which do you want to go? Foxaèr 13 793 October 18, 2023 at 10:49 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Which famous clone would you adopt? Fake Messiah 10 950 January 24, 2023 at 7:49 am
Last Post: h4ym4n
  Which TV game show would you win? Fake Messiah 6 844 January 18, 2023 at 11:18 pm
Last Post: Neo-Scholastic
  Avoidant Personality Disorder Ahriman 12 994 October 20, 2022 at 10:12 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Which is worse? Foxaèr 13 625 February 23, 2022 at 8:59 am
Last Post: brewer
  Which one is the correct phrase? brewer 20 1913 September 21, 2021 at 7:20 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Which ancient thread of mine should I necro? Foxaèr 11 601 August 25, 2021 at 7:15 am
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  Which console zo buy a 12-year-old kid? franzis 20 2432 February 23, 2020 at 4:30 pm
Last Post: Rhizomorph13
Music Hey guys what type of music do you like? I believe in Harry Potter 35 3144 November 16, 2019 at 3:05 am
Last Post: Alex K
  Your favorite type of Dog Docto021 23 1503 May 6, 2019 at 10:08 pm
Last Post: Sal