Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 5:53 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Camera in church bathroom vanishes after being reported to priest — who lies about ca
Camera in church bathroom vanishes after being reported to priest — who lies about ca
[Image: priest-2-800x430.jpg]

A Catholic priest is under investigation after a parishioner found a camera hidden in the men’s restroom at his church. The camera disappeared after being reported to the priest – and it is still missing.
The device was found in April by a 15-year-old boy who noticed an electrical outlet in an odd place – at waist height next to the toilet in a bathroom near the church altar. He pulled out what appeared to be a camera and brought it to Father Ysrael Bien, who assured the boy and his parents that police would be called immediately, the Oregonian reports.
Instead of calling police, Bien later told investigators he put the camera in a drawer at St. Francis in Sherwood, Oregon. Later that day, when he went to retrieve it, the camera was missing. He told investigators that the camera had no memory card in it when the boy brought it to him.
Police weren’t called to investigate until nearly a month later, the Oregonian reports. They believe Bien either placed the camera there or helped the person who did it, but as of Tuesday he had not yet been named a suspect.
Instead of calling police as he promised, Bien continued to string the family along, telling them police had been called and were investigating. After two weeks of silence, the parents asked for an update. Reporting from a court affidavit, the Oregonian quotes a Facebook message sent to them by the priest, in which he seems to try and shake the parents off:
Quote:Sherwood police did not have enough to go with from the device. Two sets of fingerprints were found: mine and, by process of elimination, (your son’s). … They were hoping to find a third set of fingerprints to lead them to the perpetrator. But there was none. Not surprising because they said it is consistent with the modus operandi of the person they have in mind. The device – same style and model – is ‘affiliated’ with this person. Unfortunately, these are ‘circumstantial (sic). Because of insufficient and inconclusive evidence, they are not able to place the person they have in mind in our church bathroom.
Fortunately, however, other police departments are pursuing the same person for another on-going case investigation (I am not sure if it is a crime of a similar nature or different and bigger). Happily, this is where they are confident they are going to get him. So, officially Sherwood police investigation of our incident is over. But other police departments (Tigard or Beaverton, I’m not exactly sure) are currently pursuing the person they think is also our perpetrator…
At this point, the parents became suspicious. The teen’s father emailed the priest and church deacon asking for the police report. If Bien didn’t have it, he’d ask the police department for a copy. This is when Bien’s story fell apart.
He admitted he had not called police because he was afraid of the consequences once he realized the camera had gone missing, according to the Oregonian.
Search warrants were served at the church, on Bien’s home, car and computers, the paper reports. He has been placed on leave by the Archdiocese of Portland.

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/07/camera-i...-the-cops/
[Image: OAsWbDZ.png]
RE: Camera in church bathroom vanishes after being reported to priest — who lies about ca
A catholic priest with a dick fetish?  Who'd have guessed?
RE: Camera in church bathroom vanishes after being reported to priest — who lies about ca
This is so sadly unsurprising.

I wonder if any of our resident Catholics would like to chime in.
Nolite te bastardes carborundorum.
Dude's goin' to hell, obv. (*)

(*) or not
I'm SHOCKED !!!

Peeping at young mens junk in a Catholic Church ? Whodda thought ??
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(July 8, 2015 at 3:34 pm)Minimalist Wrote: A catholic priest with a dick fetish?  Who'd have guessed?

Who indeed...

[Image: 11377113_10205608482145735_4039682803778...e=5615C73F]
[Image: OAsWbDZ.png]
RE: Camera in church bathroom vanishes after being reported to priest — who lies
(July 8, 2015 at 3:55 pm)rexbeccarox Wrote: This is so sadly unsurprising.  

It is sadly unsurprising.

I doubt it will make any difference to the resident Catholics.  I don't see why one more pervert in their church would affect their devotion to that international pedophile ring.  Indeed, just taking pictures makes this priest better than many of them.  And that, too, is a sad fact, that this sick pervert isn't even close to being the worst one of them, if this is all he has done.

"A wise man ... proportions his belief to the evidence."
— David Hume, An Enquiry Concerning Human Understanding, Section X, Part I.
Just relocate him to another parish, let it happen again, move again, happen again, .....................
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Sick motherfucker. He should be tried.
But nooooooo. Frankie'll just get him more victims instead.

Sick fucking people, sick fucking institution.
(July 8, 2015 at 3:55 pm)rexbeccarox Wrote: This is so sadly unsurprising.

I actually really, REALLY don't want to hear what they have to say about this.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fifty years after the Yom Kippur War LinuxGal 71 4462 October 18, 2023 at 3:57 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Who will become the next Prime Minister of the UK - after Boris Johnson? Dundee 21 1598 July 17, 2022 at 5:07 am
Last Post: GUBU
  Louisiana cemetery 'sorry' after denying officer burial 'because he is black' zebo-the-fat 25 1502 January 31, 2021 at 1:36 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Misinformation drops dramatically after Trump gets banned from Twitter TaraJo 22 1636 January 20, 2021 at 9:59 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Stage set for impeachment after Pence dismisses House call to invoke 25th Am. WinterHold 26 994 January 15, 2021 at 6:24 am
  BREAKING:Clashes erupt after Trump loyalists march against election results WinterHold 28 2070 December 14, 2020 at 11:54 am
Last Post: Aegon
  The barberity of Australian soldiers in Afghanistan catched on camera WinterHold 58 3038 December 8, 2020 at 4:39 am
Last Post: no one
  It's a flat world after all. <-Disney, but SCARY! Brian37 63 4769 May 23, 2020 at 7:30 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  CNN- UN expert recommends Kushner change his phone after suspected Saudi hack WinterHold 1 524 January 25, 2020 at 6:04 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Blue Story: Cinema chains pull gang film after 'machete' brawl Duty 57 4541 November 27, 2019 at 9:30 pm