Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 1:48 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pastor Stephen Anderson wants non-heterosexuals dead.
Pastor Stephen Anderson wants non-heterosexuals dead.
I'm sure this has already been discussed here, but I wanted to start my own thread venting my thoughts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCIE0vqk6Uo

I hate Stephen Anderson so much. I am so glad his religion is dying. If you want more evidence that Christianity is dying, there you go. This is what it looks like when a religion is dying. Stupid morons like these kill it faster by spouting their hate. Should I be surprised though? Their holy book is full of hate, so it's only obvious that some idiot somewhere is going to quote the hateful shit. He's just as hateful as Pat Robertson. "Love of Jesus." Please. Save it for the shoe.

Okay. I feel better now.
If pinkie pie isn't real, then how do you explain the existence of ponies, huh? If ponies are real, then that's proof that Pinkie Pie is real. Checkmate, christians!  Heart

-- Book of Pinkie Pie 7:3
RE: Pastor Stephen Anderson wants non-heteros dead.
Weeeell, I want to stuff my face with waffles until I pass out. I may not be perfect, but at least I'm not a fucking cunt, like Stephen Anderson.
RE: Pastor Stephen Anderson wants non-heteros dead.
Don't hate him too much because like you said, it's people like him that are killing religion. Fuckstains like that might as well be on our payroll. Better yet, they reach people we can't. We reach the ones who respond to logical argument. Anderson is knocking off the ones with emotional attachments.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
RE: Pastor Stephen Anderson wants non-heterosexuals dead.
Loathe this prick.

Embarrassed to share a surname with it...
Dying to live, living to die.
(July 13, 2015 at 6:45 pm)AFTT47 Wrote: Don't hate him too much because like you said, it's people like him that are killing religion. Fuckstains like that might as well be on our payroll. Better yet, they reach people we can't. We reach the ones who respond to logical argument. Anderson is knocking off the ones with emotional attachments.

You know what? You're right. I should thank him. He's doing my job for me. I work my a** off to kill religion, and he makes it a lot easier for me.
If pinkie pie isn't real, then how do you explain the existence of ponies, huh? If ponies are real, then that's proof that Pinkie Pie is real. Checkmate, christians!  Heart

-- Book of Pinkie Pie 7:3
I wonder how Pastor Anderson's boyfriend feels about his comments.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(July 13, 2015 at 6:58 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: I wonder how Pastor Anderson's boyfriend feels about his comments.

Boru

*puts on shades*

Butthurt.

.....I'll get my coat
Why oh why can't his name be Richard? This would be a perfect place for the "but he prefers dick" punchline.
He has no compassion for gays, would like to see them all killed. But what a whiner when he gets treated inhumanely. Wouldn't you think, as a 'Christian', he would at least have a rudimentary grasp of the golden rule. They didn't invent it of course but they sure act like it's theirs. Pay back can sure be a bitch.

https://youtu.be/YUzd7G875Hc
Pity he wasn't shot. Or arrested and deported to Mexico...
Dying to live, living to die.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  First-time, non-violent criminals do not belong in prison. Jehanne 25 1444 August 29, 2022 at 7:40 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Nobody wants to work anymore Foxaèr 92 5792 October 29, 2021 at 11:18 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Non-Alcoholic Beer Foxaèr 48 2347 June 13, 2021 at 5:30 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Non-Alcoholic Bears LadyForCamus 8 603 June 12, 2021 at 6:41 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  About non European films. Peebothuhlu 4 496 November 15, 2020 at 5:13 pm
Last Post: Peebothuhlu
  [Serious] Are you non-binary? Porcupine 48 3226 July 18, 2020 at 10:16 am
Last Post: Porcupine
  The Goddess wants to know.... Dom 11 1067 September 27, 2018 at 8:50 am
Last Post: brewer
  Female wants to join Boy Scouts Richard Loeb 30 4309 March 10, 2017 at 7:40 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Who wants a meet-up? Cyberman 5 685 February 24, 2017 at 11:05 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Hey. Anybody wants to Skype and talk mindlessly about something? ErGingerbreadMandude 69 11713 February 24, 2017 at 9:49 am
Last Post: Joods