Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 9:42 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you think of these shows?
I'm interested in what other people here think of these supernatural TV shows from the past, especially the first one:

1. Touched by an Angel

2. Twice in a Lifetime

3. Quantum Leap

4. Voyagers.
RE: What do you think of these shows?
Quantum Leap used to be my shiiiiiiit.
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
They activate my vomit reflex.
Find the cure for Fundementia!
I liked quantum leap and voyagers. Have no idea what the others are.
I liked Quantum Leap, I vaguely remember touched by an angel as a kid. I'm a young to remember most of these.
I've seen Touched By An Uncle Angel, at least enough to know to turn it off. Quantum Leap I rather enjoyed, when it wasn't being all preachy and schmaltzy (that final episode - ugh!). I thought it was a very imaginative idea for a series; sort of Doctor Who meets Sliders meets Randall And Hopkirk [Deceased].

I've never heard of the others.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Only heard of Touched and Leap, but never watched them. Haven't heard of the other two.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(July 25, 2015 at 10:03 pm)KUSA Wrote: I liked quantum leap and voyagers. Have no idea what the others are.

Touched by an Angel. The dad from Little House on The Prairie? He was super religious.
Everything I needed to know about life I learned on Dagobah.
(July 25, 2015 at 10:41 pm)Rahul Wrote:
(July 25, 2015 at 10:03 pm)KUSA Wrote: I liked quantum leap and voyagers. Have no idea what the others are.

Touched by an Angel.  The dad from Little House on The Prairie?  He was super religious.

No, he was on a different religious show  xD  

Highway To Heaven
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(July 25, 2015 at 10:42 pm)Kitan Wrote: No, he was on a different religious show  xD  

Highway To Heaven

Fuck me. I think you're right. Well I'm old and shit.
Everything I needed to know about life I learned on Dagobah.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Call me old. But these guys didn't ask me. Brian37 37 2208 September 26, 2020 at 4:58 pm
Last Post: Sal
  The Wokest TV shows in town Duty 22 1045 August 10, 2020 at 6:42 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Music remakes you think better than original Brian37 25 1947 July 5, 2019 at 12:09 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  I love ABBA, Metallica, Rush and these guys. Brian37 22 2016 May 25, 2019 at 7:27 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Thoughts on these art exhibits. brewer 16 1230 February 14, 2019 at 6:17 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  Stalky songs that make you think. Brian37 2 561 August 4, 2018 at 10:26 am
Last Post: AFTT47
  I have had it with these muthafukin' tribbles on this muthafuckin' starship! BrianSoddingBoru4 12 1810 December 5, 2017 at 6:44 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Music videos you think represent Mueller Brian37 2 528 December 1, 2017 at 6:48 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  With all these old, cancelled television shows returning to the screen Foxaèr 12 3434 May 23, 2017 at 4:00 am
Last Post: StuW
  Your favorite tv shows NOW vs. your favorite tv shows of all time Casca 14 1736 January 15, 2017 at 10:27 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus