Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 1:25 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have had it with these muthafukin' tribbles on this muthafuckin' starship!
I have had it with these muthafukin' tribbles on this muthafuckin' starship!
http://deadline.com/2017/12/quentin-tara...202220032/

The end is nigh.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
RE: I have had it with these muthafukin' tribbles on this muthafuckin' starship!
Tarantino will re-imagine Tribbles as evil parasites who sit on humanoid's head and push their tentacles inside their brains and make them into evil selfish, idiotic dictators.
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
RE: I have had it with these muthafukin' tribbles on this muthafuckin' starship!
It'd be fun watching him shoehorn his muses into the movie. Sam Jackson in a wig as Uhura is the first thing that comes to mind.
Uma Thurman as Nurse Chapel, in charge of amputations. 

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(December 5, 2017 at 10:28 am)wallym Wrote: It'd be fun watching him shoehorn his muses into the movie.  Sam Jackson in a wig as Uhura is the first thing that comes to mind.

Captain, I have some mother fucker from starfleet mother fucking command on line one.
It's amazing 'science' always seems to 'find' whatever it is funded for, and never the oppsite. Drich.
(December 5, 2017 at 3:31 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: http://deadline.com/2017/12/quentin-tara...202220032/

The end is nigh.

Boru

Um... Tarantino didn't do Snakes on a Plane. He was far too busy selling distributors on the idea of a Grindhouse double-feature with Grindhouse to make that.

(December 5, 2017 at 10:28 am)wallym Wrote: It'd be fun watching him shoehorn his muses into the movie.  Sam Jackson in a wig as Uhura is the first thing that comes to mind.

Or maybe some Klingon. That's more likely to suit Samuel L. Jackson.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
(December 5, 2017 at 11:38 am)Rev. Rye Wrote:
(December 5, 2017 at 3:31 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: http://deadline.com/2017/12/quentin-tara...202220032/

The end is nigh.

Boru

Um... Tarantino didn't do Snakes on a Plane. He was far too busy selling distributors on the idea of a Grindhouse double-feature with Grindhouse to make that.

Or maybe some Klingon. That's more likely to suit Samuel L. Jackson.

Yes, I know it wasn't a Tarantino joint. But Jackson is one of Tarantino's go to actors, and I thought the snake line fit pretty well. 

Boru
Trek died when they started doing retro series.

It started decomposing when Jar Jar Abrams tried to resurrect it by going retro AND rewriting the timeline to ignore 40 years of established history and lore.

Now, it will be raised as a flesh eating zombie under Tarantino.

Oh well, at least the SW franchise is going strong (and getting stronger).
Dying to live, living to die.
(December 5, 2017 at 3:33 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Trek died when they started doing retro series.

So true. But Voyager (a show I love) began the decline. DS9 and TNG were the high water mark.

Samuel L Jackson would make an awesome klingon though.
(December 5, 2017 at 4:04 pm)vulcanlogician Wrote:
(December 5, 2017 at 3:33 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Trek died when they started doing retro series.

So true. But Voyager (a show I love) began the decline. DS9 and TNG were the high water mark.

Samuel L Jackson would make an awesome klingon though.

"Ch'vol tach motherfucking dh'ol!"
Dying to live, living to die.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Call me old. But these guys didn't ask me. Brian37 37 2000 September 26, 2020 at 4:58 pm
Last Post: Sal
  Hagar, I had no clue! Brian37 11 639 September 18, 2020 at 9:58 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Had enough of ABBA? Fine, here's Blondie! Brian37 31 2658 July 9, 2019 at 10:00 am
Last Post: tackattack
  I love ABBA, Metallica, Rush and these guys. Brian37 22 1907 May 25, 2019 at 7:27 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Thoughts on these art exhibits. brewer 16 1159 February 14, 2019 at 6:17 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  Have you ever had, and a poem about it. Brian37 0 545 June 6, 2018 at 3:40 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  With all these old, cancelled television shows returning to the screen Foxaèr 12 3391 May 23, 2017 at 4:00 am
Last Post: StuW
  What do you think of these shows? ILoveMRHMWogglebugTE 15 2592 July 26, 2015 at 5:11 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  What Do You Think Of These Shots? wolf39us 2 728 July 6, 2014 at 10:49 pm
Last Post: wolf39us
  what are you listening too these days? justin 15 3993 March 6, 2013 at 11:11 pm
Last Post: jstrodel