Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 12:26 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello, Atheists are going to hell :)
Hello, Atheists are going to hell :)
Hi, let me introduce me: I am an awesome deistic Evola fan. I hate you guys because you are communist materialist, leftist, degenerate twats that are unfit for society.

Plus, you all know deep down inside that God is real and that you are going to hell. Smile

The only reason a lot of you became atheist is not because of any of your "muh intelligence". It's mainly because you have a "Fuck you Christian dad, I hate Church and I like to manstrubate and do sexually degenerate stuff" complex. Sux.

Deny it all you want and make whatever witty reply with +10000 likes to deny it and soothe your conscience, but there is a lot of truth in what I said, and boy did you get penetrated by it. Smile
RE: Hello, Atheists are going to hell :)
How do you know me so well? uncanny!

Nice username, too. But a fundie dune fan? I don't buy it.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Other than that, how's things matey?
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Hi. What's "muh intelligence"?
(November 23, 2015 at 3:10 am)Thena323 Wrote: Hi. What's "muh intelligence"?

It's pronounced "muh"
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Leave the poor pommy troll alone!
I need to know if he's got any good faycekreem?
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
"Muh intellignece" is the annoying narcisstic, euphoric, self-intellectuallism that liberal, left-wing atheists are known for. I absolutely humble, love Far-right Traditionalist and Nationalistic atheists, but you lefty types bug the shit off me. sry
(November 23, 2015 at 3:02 am)Shaddam IV Wrote: The only reason a lot of you became atheist is not because of any of your "muh intelligence". It's mainly because you have a "Fuck you Christian dad, I hate Church and I like to manstrubate and do sexually degenerate stuff" complex. Sux.

(November 23, 2015 at 3:10 am)Thena323 Wrote: Hi. What's "muh intelligence"?

Must have to do with our propensity for menstruation?
Ah, I see. 
Well, have fun it. Goodnight!
Do me a favor Shaddam? Just shaddup.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Two warnings, already - i'm not going to be here much longer Prof.Lunaphiles 43 9258 April 25, 2020 at 1:41 pm
Last Post: Dundee
Lightbulb I really should get going... tykobrian 19 2246 September 24, 2017 at 3:02 pm
Last Post: JackRussell
  Hello! Just need to commune with some fellow atheists in a religious world. Rosie_Rivets 11 1942 November 11, 2016 at 5:18 pm
Last Post: CWoods
  Hello fellow atheists Macoleco 21 1918 August 25, 2016 at 5:21 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Hello Fellow Atheists! Shuffle 30 5274 July 29, 2015 at 10:18 pm
Last Post: Athene
  Hi I'm 'new' again...apparently I'm going to Hell!!! Angenlina star 27 8571 April 7, 2015 at 6:31 am
Last Post: SteelCurtain
  Age 5 - what the hell is going on? Newtonscat 10 2653 January 19, 2015 at 6:47 am
Last Post: pocaracas
  Forced into going to church? katiefranco 23 4704 November 25, 2013 at 8:44 pm
Last Post: Chad32
Smile Hello, Atheists Cory Alden 31 4616 June 10, 2013 at 3:15 pm
Last Post: cneron
  hello atheists from around the earth ! Memz 23 6955 April 24, 2012 at 2:42 am
Last Post: Memz