Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 8:13 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Name Something You Pass Around
Name Something You Pass Around
I was going through some old files and trashing most (hell, I have not dealt with them in so long, I obviously do not need them) when I came across this one.

Gotta watch the whole thing.  It will be worth it.  Trust me.

You make people miserable and there's nothing they can do about it, just like god.
-- Homer Simpson

God has no place within these walls, just as facts have no place within organized religion.
-- Superintendent Chalmers

Science is like a blabbermouth who ruins a movie by telling you how it ends. There are some things we don't want to know. Important things.
-- Ned Flanders

Once something's been approved by the government, it's no longer immoral.
-- The Rev Lovejoy
RE: Name Something You Pass Around
Here is another one;

You make people miserable and there's nothing they can do about it, just like god.
-- Homer Simpson

God has no place within these walls, just as facts have no place within organized religion.

Science is like a blabbermouth who ruins a movie by telling you how it ends. There are some things we don't want to know. Important things.
-- Ned Flanders

-- The Rev Lovejoy
Ha! That's hilarious, especially given Steve Harvey's creationist stupidity.

ETA: I was referring to the OP. I'm pretty sure the second is a fake.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
They don't get better than this.

Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(July 30, 2015 at 12:07 am)Faith No More Wrote: Ha!  That's hilarious, especially given Steve Harvey's creationist stupidity.

ETA:  I was referring to the OP.  I'm pretty sure the second is a fake.

I am sure the second one is fake, though I have seen some 'practical jokes' that could go that way.  The TV show, 'Scare Tactics' with the Charmed girl, Shannen Doherty hosting. They are lucky no one got shot on that show.
-- Homer Simpson

-- Ned Flanders

-- The Rev Lovejoy
An STD.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Ivdon't understand the thread
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(July 30, 2015 at 12:06 am)IATIA Wrote: Here is another one;

Please tell me this one wasn't real.  Pretty please.

[Edit:  And it isn't:  http://www.snopes.com/photos/advertisements/mailbox.asp]
If there is a god, I want to believe that there is a god.  If there is not a god, I want to believe that there is no god.
(July 30, 2015 at 1:05 am)Alex K Wrote: Ivdon't understand the thread

That is because you are German.

"A wise man ... proportions his belief to the evidence."
— David Hume, An Enquiry Concerning Human Understanding, Section X, Part I.
(July 30, 2015 at 12:59 am)Kitan Wrote: An STD.
Rumors that certain people had STD's.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  And now for something completely different... The Valkyrie 2 518 July 29, 2022 at 3:55 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  What would be your papal name? Fake Messiah 46 4867 December 10, 2020 at 5:15 am
Last Post: zebo-the-fat
  Why did I (an atheist) legally change my name to "Dog"? ignoramus 13 1293 July 13, 2020 at 4:28 pm
Last Post: A. Secular Human
  Add something absurd to any sports...... Brian37 40 4230 November 20, 2018 at 8:23 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Spell your last name please.... Brian37 9 1545 October 12, 2018 at 8:07 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Daily Show guest gives 45 new nick name. Brian37 1 385 July 16, 2018 at 11:22 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Funny name on letter robvalue 8 970 May 12, 2018 at 12:15 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  What's a clever response to "What's your name?" ErGingerbreadMandude 29 2806 December 12, 2017 at 2:46 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  The True Tale of How Jesus Christ Got His Name Edwardo Piet 9 1205 October 15, 2017 at 5:08 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Hi, I would like to tell you about {name}, the only way to {whatever} ignoramus 17 3446 June 8, 2017 at 6:04 pm
Last Post: Jackalope