Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 4:59 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CHRIST THE LORD
CHRIST THE LORD
for many have came and exalted their selves to such a degree as to vain pretense, as if this meager consciousness can surely
see its true person as that of its own likeness, as one glaring to be praised but what of the thorns from whence it held forsaken like
that upon grave as the body to lie, the soul is then to stand before the throne of the LORD GOD, and those who were of the sardonic man
will be chastised unto hell for the remaining eternity, as one steadfastly must repent and believe on the LORD JESUS CHRIST, for he is
God and we are his servants and messengers until the end, although this bunch of foolish reprobate heretics continues to persecute my
brothers and sisters, I will stand for the LORD JESUS CHRIST, that is to shout praise at the throne of GOD at the highest regard, all of them who have chosen to stray from the path of redemption will inevitably succumb to their own ploys, it is already known, the
actions from which ye lay deceived, as to quietly submit to a demise of the whole propagation of one`s own sustenance, with
reassurances from contentions the body is to feel for its subject on the means to grow and henceforth be divided amongst humanity,so
cherish thy limbs for those are to carry beyond the death fitting to affix each head to its own spirit, hand comes forth as so does its
 armament , to further poise itself as bone to its socket, every layer and setting is accounted for and each anatomical strain is
that which complements its edifice, now ye are stripped of every anachronism to be naked before the ALMIGHTY GOD, Jesus looks through
thy face of atrophy for it is of a man who is opened and with ailment to spill outward upon his own grievance of immaturity, so to does his yolk bear innumerable flaws brought forth by the individual`s certain integrity, for upon our surface flesh was that of the earth, but upon our spirit was that of GOD, as was said by my brethren which honor Jesus Christ as the LORD and Savoir, as no task be assembled without its place, thus the LORD to address each person as such, purpose was that of salvation, and the answer was so apparent as the significance through nature, each creature was to dwell at its force of motion, as do the laws which divide space and time, GOD is to create but yet also expects of ye all an instinct to create ones own dominance, not as to conflict amongst the deaf but to instead assure them that they will sooner hear greater words than my own for the LORD hath drawn His wave upon a value of season, each must in turn be willing to listen as to adorn thyself with faith in atonement, thy repentance cleanses thy maligned faculty, remission of the sin and judge the man righteous, but prideful sin is that which lingers in the eye, the vision would sooner focus unto damnable aesthetics and worldly vices, with life remains the simple question which can be acknowledged as ones veritable truth, someone
therefore commits to an act of wrong or right, and this is the reasoning from which that person can be held to, for the LORD hath given
us such principles as to account for the equal instability the weighs upon our very personality, it is in the most evident beauty
that we merely assume an everyday vernacular, as though this body is that which processes the outcomes of uncertainty, its domain which
is that of space to encompass every depth and shadow portrayed as the eldest youth would never know its age, so must we be resilient to
even the slightest magnitude of sin, as ye do bear such false witness in light of the truth for such will be burden towards insatiable
hellfire, many of these denizens will partake to their dearest fathoms of woe in rife pleas they set forth to recompense only to delve
further into tremors of their exile, as time slowly eats away the identity one must uphold their body to JESUS CHRIST, if one other
than CHRIST proclaims to be greater let them be damned to hell, all who reign with the face of an idol will perish under its
promises, the LORD GOD is absolute, He endures to influx His divine Word, and all shall appear before the judgement seat of CHRIST
amen.
RE: CHRIST THE LORD
GODDAMN, LOOK AT THAT IDIOTIC WALL OF TEXT.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Why doesn't Jesus teach his disciples proper spelling and grammar? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
"Every luxury has a deep price. Every indulgence, a cosmic cost. Each fiber of pleasure you experience causes equivalent pain somewhere else. This is the first law of emodynamics [sic]. Joy can be neither created nor destroyed. The balance of happiness is constant.

Fact: Every time you eat a bite of cake, someone gets horsewhipped.

Facter: Every time two people kiss, an orphanage collapses.

Factest: Every time a baby is born, an innocent animal is severely mocked for its physical appearance. Don't be a pleasure hog. Your every smile is a dagger. Happiness is murder.

Vote "yes" on Proposition 1321. Think of some kids. Some kids."
Come to an atheist forum and dump a religious rant on the doorstep. Original(!)
The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than that a drunken man is happier than a sober one. ~ George Bernard Shaw
Um. Hi.

ಠ_ಠ
look at them so scared digging through their minds for the answers everything is right there in front of you I will CONTINUE TO PREACH IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I call Poe. Where are my cookies?
What you perceive as an answer is nothing more than a sad fallacy masquerading as Jesus.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(July 30, 2015 at 4:07 am)Jesus Christ IS THE LORD Wrote: look at them so scared digging through their minds for the answers everything is right there in front of you I will CONTINUE TO PREACH IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

r u 4 realsies?
"Every luxury has a deep price. Every indulgence, a cosmic cost. Each fiber of pleasure you experience causes equivalent pain somewhere else. This is the first law of emodynamics [sic]. Joy can be neither created nor destroyed. The balance of happiness is constant.

Fact: Every time you eat a bite of cake, someone gets horsewhipped.

Facter: Every time two people kiss, an orphanage collapses.

Factest: Every time a baby is born, an innocent animal is severely mocked for its physical appearance. Don't be a pleasure hog. Your every smile is a dagger. Happiness is murder.

Vote "yes" on Proposition 1321. Think of some kids. Some kids."
alot of this contemporary internet pop culture and memes and of course social media are playing their roles in apostasy but me I don't stop talking just because some self righteous individuals want to contend with the truth I rebuke their efforts

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dear Atheists: what would convince you God/Christ is Real? JJoseph 207 10432 February 12, 2024 at 1:51 am
Last Post: Goosebump
  The Historical Evidence for the Resurrection of Jesus Christ. Nishant Xavier 38 2481 August 7, 2023 at 10:24 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Atheists, if God doesnt exist, then explain why Keanu Reeves looks like Jesus Christ Frakki 9 1029 April 1, 2023 at 4:07 am
Last Post: Goosebump
  Are Orcs in Lord of the Rings Atheists? Sweden83 34 2166 December 21, 2020 at 2:53 pm
Last Post: Prycejosh1987
  [Serious] For former Christians, what was it like to "know" Christ? GrandizerII 30 3873 March 14, 2019 at 1:22 pm
Last Post: Athene
  Jesus Christ and Marvel Interaktive 18 2538 July 21, 2018 at 2:23 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  taking the lord's name in vain drfuzzy 55 7716 February 14, 2016 at 8:26 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  Jesus Christ in comparative mythology orangedude 2 1185 October 9, 2015 at 7:07 pm
Last Post: goodwithoutgod
  Objective evidence for the existence of Jesus Christ? Delysid 142 31973 April 5, 2015 at 10:28 pm
Last Post: Mudhammam