Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 3:36 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tomi Lahren on David Cameron's speech
Tomi Lahren on David Cameron's speech
I haven't seen Cameron's speech (I'd rather scrape my eyeballs) but apparently he's edging towards the right direction i.e. Cameron said the "root cause" of Islamic extremism is not poverty or alienation or politics, it's an extreme interpretation of Islam.

Tomi's guest in this video is smarter than the numbskull in the Iran video.

She contrasts Cameron to Obama's moronic blanket denial that "no religion teaches violence".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=me7CXcCmJdo
RE: Tomi Lahren on David Cameron's speech
(July 31, 2015 at 11:38 pm)mralstoner Wrote: I haven't seen Cameron's speech (I'd rather scrape my eyeballs) but apparently he's edging towards the right direction i.e. Cameron said the "root cause" of Islamic extremism is not poverty or alienation or politics, it's an extreme interpretation of Islam.

Tomi's guest in this video is smarter than the numbskull in the Iran video.

She contrasts Cameron to Obama's moronic blanket denial that "no religion teaches violence".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=me7CXcCmJdo

She is as dumb as a bag of rocks. Islam along with judo christian religions teaches violence and hatred and killing etc.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
(August 1, 2015 at 12:06 am)dyresand Wrote: She is as dumb as a bag of rocks. Islam along with judo christian religions teaches violence and hatred and killing etc.

Badminton v. Thai Boxing...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfKLV6rmLxE
(August 1, 2015 at 12:11 am)mralstoner Wrote:
(August 1, 2015 at 12:06 am)dyresand Wrote: She is as dumb as a bag of rocks. Islam along with judo christian religions teaches violence and hatred and killing etc.

Badminton v. Thai Boxing...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfKLV6rmLxE

Yeah i already get that Islam is not a religion of peace. 

Christianity. 
Violence and cruelty - 842
Total verses - 31102
Percent - 2.71

Islam
Violence and cruelty - 333
Total verses - 6236
Percent - 5.34

They are both equally pieces of shit religions.
All loving god my ass Dodgy 
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
(August 1, 2015 at 12:16 am)dyresand Wrote: Christianity. 
Total verses - 31102
Percent - 2.71

Islam
Total verses - 6236
Percent - 5.34

When 2.71 = 5.34, I'll agree with you.

Number of battles ordered: Mo 65, Jesus 0.
Number of battles fought:   Mo 27, Jesus 0.
Number of poets killed:       Mo 10, Jesus 0.
Number of assassinations ordered/supported: Mo 45, Jesus 0.
Maximum number of Jews beheaded on one day: Mo 600-900, Jesus 0.

Islam and Christianity are only "equally shitty" if you're using animal farm logic.
(August 1, 2015 at 12:46 am)mralstoner Wrote:
(August 1, 2015 at 12:16 am)dyresand Wrote: Christianity. 
Total verses - 31102
Percent - 2.71

Islam
Total verses - 6236
Percent - 5.34

When 2.71 = 5.34, I'll agree with you.

Number of battles ordered: Mo 65, Jesus 0.
Number of battles fought:   Mo 27, Jesus 0.
Number of poets killed:       Mo 10, Jesus 0.
Number of assassinations ordered/supported: Mo 45, Jesus 0.
Maximum number of Jews beheaded on one day: Mo 600-900, Jesus 0.

Islam and Christianity are only "equally shitty" if you're using animal farm logic.
Mo was in charge of a large group, a sort of semi nation, which was in conflict with local leaders. Jesus was wandering around with a small group off friends occasionally knocking over tables.
You are comparing apples with a small refrigerator with handy freezer area.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(August 1, 2015 at 4:14 am)downbeatplumb Wrote: Mo was in charge of a large group, a sort of semi nation, which was in conflict with local leaders. Jesus was wandering around with a small group off friends occasionally knocking over tables. You are comparing apples with a small refrigerator with handy freezer area.

So now you acknowledge we're talking about two different religions.
There are 90 verses in the Koran that implore Muslims to imitate Mohammed:

'You have indeed in the Apostle of Allah a beautiful pattern of (conduct) for anyone whose hope is in Allah and the Final Day and who engages much in the praise of Allah.' (Qur'an, 33:21).

Religion, generally speaking, is the imitation of archetypes. Mo was a far more violent role model that Jesus. Even a 5th grader can see that Islam therefore is far more likely to have violent followers.

Equating religions is lazy. It allows you to turn your brain off and throw bile at them all. But it's moronic. Islam is infinitely more violent than Christianity.
(August 1, 2015 at 5:02 am)mralstoner Wrote:
(August 1, 2015 at 4:14 am)downbeatplumb Wrote: Mo was in charge of a large group, a sort of semi nation, which was in conflict with local leaders. Jesus was wandering around with a small group off friends occasionally knocking over tables. You are comparing apples with a small refrigerator with handy freezer area.

So now you acknowledge we're talking about two different religions.
There are 90 verses in the Koran that implore Muslims to imitate Mohammed:

'You have indeed in the Apostle of Allah a beautiful pattern of (conduct) for anyone whose hope is in Allah and the Final Day and who engages much in the praise of Allah.' (Qur'an, 33:21).

Religion, generally speaking, is the imitation of archetypes. Mo was a far more violent role model that Jesus. Even a 5th grader can see that Islam therefore is far more likely to have violent followers.

Equating religions is lazy. It allows you to turn your brain off and throw bile at them all. But it's moronic. Islam is infinitely more violent than Christianity.

Islam is more violent than Christianity NOW. Historically Christianity taught Islam how to wage holy war when they started the crusades.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(August 1, 2015 at 7:46 am)downbeatplumb Wrote: Islam is more violent than Christianity NOW. Historically Christianity taught Islam how to wage holy war when they started the crusades.

Or is it? There's only a thin coat of society and law preventing violent christians and jews to act on their vile impulses. The words are there as can be shown by looking at the sermons of evangelical pastors. And sometimes that coat breaks and the results are as ugly, as is shown by the knife attack of an ultra orthodox jew on members of a gay pride parade in Jerusalem these days.

But don't expect stoner to do something as exotic as a reality check. Otherwise he would be well aware of the FBI and Europol terror statistics in the public domain. He could also open an actual history book and have a look what christian Europe was like in the times of Mohammed. But no. He rather adores a 22 year old rightwing brat and Sam Harris, who's known for and frequently called out on his bigotry.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
(August 1, 2015 at 5:02 am)mralstoner Wrote: Mo was a far more violent role model that Jesus.

Fig trees disagree.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dawkins banned from Berkerley's KPFA Radio over "abusive" speech against Islam GUBU 11 4089 July 24, 2017 at 7:42 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Understanding the Ramadan Massacre in Orlando (David Wood) mralstoner 32 6824 June 18, 2016 at 7:09 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Obama quoted Muhammad from speech endorsing caliphate and beheading mralstoner 8 3157 February 14, 2016 at 10:18 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Tomi Lahren: Does The Koran Advocate Violence? mralstoner 13 4354 July 31, 2015 at 1:29 am
Last Post: mralstoner
  Tomi Lahren schools Obama on ISIS and Chattanooga mralstoner 8 4072 July 25, 2015 at 8:11 am
Last Post: Mr.wizard
  Freedom of speech anyone? TubbyTubby 23 5008 March 7, 2015 at 4:25 pm
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  Double standards on freedom of speech Mystic 56 6287 January 9, 2015 at 6:41 pm
Last Post: Mudhammam