Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 11:26 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need some help
I need some help
Hi everyone, I could use some help with a writing project of mine I'm working on. I'm hitting some serious writers block and could use a fresh perspective as well as a grammar and sentence structure nazi to help me out.

The story is intended to be a short seven part series to run on Creepypasta.com. It is a horror story I based around the issue of depression and suicide with a mystery element to it. If you are interested, message me with your email and I can send it to you to read over at your own pace. I don't have anything to offer you for your time other than being credited when the series is published and my thanks.
RE: I need some help
You got a pm.

By the way, an important cure for writer's block is writing. Free yourself from the shackles of your current project, characters, scene, and write about anything, a meditation about the color of your table, foreign policy, whatever. Also, sometimes, having a more detailed character bio makes writing their actions or dialogue much more natural and automatic, whereas without one, it is easy to get stuck with no idea what a person should say or do, and whatever one writes will read awkward.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Interesting idea....all the characters are now rainbow unicorns who are pitted against one another in Thunderdome.
(August 6, 2015 at 5:17 am)InsomniacMike486 Wrote: Interesting idea....all the characters are now rainbow unicorns who are pitted against one another in Thunderdome.

See? Works every time, and stories about rainbow unicorn death matches are always popular. They'd have to be...
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

I'd like to help but you can tell from my other posts I can barely type and get my points across in this forum. Good luck!
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Serious] A thought I had about some people's view on some things medical and other things ShinyCrystals 15 806 October 22, 2023 at 1:31 pm
Last Post: ShinyCrystals
  Computer repair workshop customers I need your help purplepurpose 12 1123 March 18, 2019 at 9:33 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  I'll need some help with this. notimportant1234 26 1877 March 10, 2018 at 8:03 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  I Need Some Help BrianSoddingBoru4 7 1178 March 1, 2018 at 10:57 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  I need some good first date questions Seraphina 86 10389 October 5, 2017 at 7:02 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  I need to blow off some steam NuclearEnergy 9 1182 June 26, 2017 at 11:30 pm
Last Post: J a c k
  Need some help with my contribution to a Tapas menu. Whateverist 17 2258 December 11, 2016 at 2:53 pm
Last Post: pocaracas
  I need help!! SofaKingHigh 12 1321 November 9, 2016 at 4:49 pm
Last Post: Doubting Thomas
  Can I get some help with school Heat 48 8079 December 21, 2015 at 6:29 am
Last Post: Alex K
  Some people need weed. Lemonvariable72 29 4279 July 6, 2015 at 9:19 am
Last Post: Razzle