Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 2:05 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fallout 4 vulgar player names
Fallout 4 vulgar player names
I admit that I sometimes named my ingame characters in a not too appropriate fashion. Fallout 4 seems to take that into account by making a robot character calling you names.

Quote:Perhaps the most important revelation, however, is that your robotic pal Mr. Handy can be programmed to call you one of a thousand or so common names, along with a handful of slightly ruder options, including "Boobies", "McFly", and "F*** Face".

Although I doubt that it's programmed to use "Flatus Aromaticus" or "Podex Sordidus" which are my favorite choices for characters.

http://www.gamewatcher.com/news/2015-27-...rude-names
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
RE: Fallout 4 vulgar player names
Yeah, I got a good laugh when I read this. Having a thousand different names recorded is just insane. If it was any other game, I would be worried that this was just a gimmick that would cause other aspects of the game to suffer.

My excitement for this game is at maximum.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
Wait till Biggus Dickus hears of this Angry
I shit myself when I started reading thinking you bastards are already playing it without me! It's been a while since I've logged into the nexus modder!
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Can't wait for this one.
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Wait... I can program my robot to call me names? Fuck yes.

I didn't think it was possible but my dick just got harder for FO4... probably because I'm a kinky bastard like that.
[Image: bbb59Ce.gif]

(September 17, 2015 at 4:04 pm)Parkers Tan Wrote: I make change in the coin tendered. If you want courteous treatment, behave courteously. Preaching at me and calling me immoral is not courteous behavior.
(August 7, 2015 at 3:03 am)Neimenovic Wrote: Wait till Biggus Dickus hears of this Angry

He has a wife you know.... Big Grin

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(August 7, 2015 at 1:05 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote:
(August 7, 2015 at 3:03 am)Neimenovic Wrote: Wait till Biggus Dickus hears of this Angry

He has a wife you know.... Big Grin

Anybody else feel like a little... giggle... when I mention my fwiend... Biggus...

Dickus?
(August 7, 2015 at 2:09 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote:
(August 7, 2015 at 1:05 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote: He has a wife you know.... Big Grin

Anybody else feel like a little... giggle... when I mention my fwiend... Biggus...

Dickus?

*snerk snerk*

Oh, shit.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Am I the best age of empires 2 player on AF? Edwardo Piet 33 4433 February 18, 2018 at 1:49 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  PSN names Napoléon 23 2855 February 21, 2017 at 6:19 am
Last Post: Casca
  Fallout related things wolfclan96 2 983 November 17, 2015 at 11:15 am
Last Post: dyresand
  Fallout series on sale on steam this weekend abaris 2 931 June 7, 2015 at 5:52 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Fallout like SelfTheist 2 951 August 13, 2014 at 7:42 am
Last Post: Jaysyn
  Steam/PSN/XBL Names Heir Apparent 17 5366 September 30, 2013 at 12:33 am
Last Post: gilbertc06
  Fallout new vegas Mothonis 7 1994 September 18, 2013 at 10:22 pm
Last Post: InevitableCheese
  Fallout (1997) Jaysyn 7 2371 April 14, 2012 at 8:27 am
Last Post: Creed of Heresy