Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 9:43 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fallout related things
Fallout related things
So I got the new Fallout 4 and gotta say...it's pretty good. I love how you can not only build your own house but an entire community. So far I've reached level 20 but I'm not here to spoil anything.

However, I've still had somewhat of a desire to play Fallout 3 and New Vegas as they still have some sentimental value to me if that makes sense. I've pretty much played all DLCs for them bolth (via Game of the year Edition and Ultimate Edition) so I'm probably one of the biggest Fallout Nerds there are lol. I've also played some of Fallout 1 but for some reason it would become too glitchy after a time on my computer.

I'm very familiar with the lore and even considered writing a fan fiction about a completely made up vault in my own neighborhood (just for fun).

I was wondering if anyone else played Fallout 4 yet and are big fans of the game?
RE: Fallout related things
Peeps are probably too busy playing it to talk about it.  Tongue

I'm only here for a munchie break.  Big Grin
RE: Fallout related things
(November 17, 2015 at 4:54 am)wolfclan96 Wrote: So I got the new Fallout 4 and gotta say...it's pretty good. I love how you can not only build your own house but an entire community. So far I've reached level 20 but I'm not here to spoil anything.

However, I've still had somewhat of a desire to play Fallout 3 and New Vegas  as they still have some sentimental value to me if that makes sense. I've pretty much played all DLCs for them bolth (via Game of the year Edition and Ultimate Edition) so I'm probably one of the biggest Fallout Nerds there are lol. I've also played some of Fallout 1 but for some reason it would become too glitchy after a time on my computer.

I'm very familiar with the lore and even considered writing a fan fiction about a completely made up vault in my own neighborhood (just for fun).

I was wondering if anyone else played Fallout 4 yet and are big fans of the game?

I'm level 300 and i found the enclave power armor and i feel pretty over powered.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fallout 4 vulgar player names abaris 8 3662 August 7, 2015 at 5:49 pm
Last Post: bennyboy
  Fallout series on sale on steam this weekend abaris 2 927 June 7, 2015 at 5:52 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Fallout like SelfTheist 2 948 August 13, 2014 at 7:42 am
Last Post: Jaysyn
  Fallout new vegas Mothonis 7 1983 September 18, 2013 at 10:22 pm
Last Post: InevitableCheese
  Fallout (1997) Jaysyn 7 2369 April 14, 2012 at 8:27 am
Last Post: Creed of Heresy