Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 11:02 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anather Bagladeshi Blogger Hacked To Death
Anather Bagladeshi Blogger Hacked To Death
So yeah...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-33819032

Imagine if someone, an Atheist, hacked Zakir Naik to death. Too scary to think about. I don't see what's so scary about the person who was killed. He was just a guy trying to educate people.

RE: Anather Bagladeshi Blogger Hacked To Death
It speaks volumes about an idea if it needs to be protected from criticism by murder

What century is this again?
Thank you Niloy for your good work. We need more like you speaking out. Your death is sickening.

What cowardly pricks. They only make their God look more and more feeble by trying to protect his feelings at every turn. How about if Allah has a problem, let him handle it? Let's see how he manages things without a band of thugs claiming to be doing his work for him.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
So many people are murdered by the Religion of Peace™ that it's hardly news anymore. A Jew stabbing that gay girl to death was news because Jews don't often stab people. Yet another atheist murdered by yet another Muslim will barely be covered at all. Just another day for the peaceful religion of Islam.
Yeah, this kind of stuff is the reason I have to avoid the news just to stay sane.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
Well it looks like yet again Allah is either unable or unwilling to protect the honour of Muhammad or even protect itself so believes have to do its job for it.

(August 7, 2015 at 8:05 am)MrNoMorePropaganda Wrote: So yeah...

Imagine if someone, an Atheist, hacked Zakir Naik to death. Too scary to think about. I don't see what's so scary about the person who was killed. He was just a guy trying to educate people.

That right there scares the ever-loving piss out of muslims.
(August 7, 2015 at 6:40 pm)Minimalist Wrote:
(August 7, 2015 at 8:05 am)MrNoMorePropaganda Wrote: So yeah...

That right there scares the ever-loving piss out of muslims.

Knowledge is power and all of that.

Non-Violent religion my ass.  Dodgy
I reject your reality and substitute my own!
I don't understand why this shit happens, If someone is an atheist and publicly says so how does that hurt the theists? If I don't like onions and say so, that doesn't stop you from enjoying onions. As has been said, if it upsets your invisible friend, let him deal with it, if he doesn't then either he isn't bothered or he doesn't exist.
The meek shall inherit the Earth, the rest of us will fly to the stars.

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in mud ..... after a while you realise that the pig likes it!

(August 8, 2015 at 4:37 am)zebo-the-fat Wrote: I don't understand why this shit happens, If someone is an atheist and publicly says so how does that hurt the theists? If I don't like onions and say so, that doesn't stop you from enjoying onions. As has been said, if it upsets your invisible friend, let him deal with it, if he doesn't then either he isn't bothered or he doesn't exist.

You obviously do not understand the way religion normally works.  It hurts them because the public existence of an atheist encourages others to not be believing sheep as well, and so the religion loses power.  Also, their religion most likely teaches that unbelievers are evil and deserve to die.  It is the way traditional Christianity works.

It is because of things like this that I think the atheists who have a live and let live attitude toward religions are deluded.  Generally speaking, religions do not live and let live, so they need to be stopped.  Anyone who believes that religions are benign is delusional and does not pay attention to the lessons of history or current events.

"A wise man ... proportions his belief to the evidence."
— David Hume, An Enquiry Concerning Human Understanding, Section X, Part I.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mauritania clerics want 'apostasy' blogger executed zebo-the-fat 3 973 November 15, 2016 at 4:14 am
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  Saudi court upholds blogger's 10 years and 1,000 lashes zebo-the-fat 17 4218 June 9, 2015 at 11:33 pm
Last Post: Spooky