Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 8:53 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shameless Plug for AF.org
Shameless Plug for AF.org
So with the seven year anniversary of this place coming up in two weeks I finally decided to step up and pay up.  I think the moderation is great and there are so many lively and interesting posters that I decided I wanted to do more.  Plus I think Tiberius, the originator of the site, in addition to being preternaturally savvy technologically, is really dedicated to keeping this a wide open forum for people with all manner of religious stances.  If all we did was bash theists and pat each other on the back I would totally lose interest.  This hasn't been that place in my experience.

Don't read too much into it, though.  I really am a cheap bastard. I didn't exactly endow a staff position, though at the rate they're paid I suppose you could say I've got them all covered.  I just decided with the seven year anniversary coming up to kick in 3 bucks a year.  If you can and want to, you still have two weeks before the actual anniversary.  

Three cheers for Tiberius and AF.org
RE: Shameless Plug for AF.org
And I was thinking the shameless plug in the title was going to be a Doc Johnson model 34 butt plug with realistic veining . . .

Tongue
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Thank you whateverist, my yacht has been needing a refit for quite some time so I appreicaite the extra cash.

What?
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
There should probably be an option with the donations to send the staff beer or oxycontin or male strippers. (Hey, we have ladies to think of on staff too now.)
Cheers! Cheers!
Always happy to handle strippers.
Dying to live, living to die.
(August 10, 2015 at 6:47 pm)Beccs Wrote: Always happy to handle strippers.

And I can vouch for your qualifications.   Angel
Welcome to the Purple Circle, Whateverist. For directly contributing to Satan's unholy war against God, you get a free pound of finest-quality baby meat delivered to your door every month!
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
Not sure how viable this is, but has AF.org ever sold swag? It'd be fun to wear a tee.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
(August 10, 2015 at 7:08 pm)Iroscato Wrote: Welcome to the Purple Circle, Whateverist. For directly contributing to Satan's unholy war against God, you get a free pound of finest-quality baby meat delivered to your door every month!

And a different kind of baby meat every month ??

Extra tender Japanese sashimi

Blackened Louisiana cajun style

Peruvian coca flavored

Irkutsk frozen pediatric sherbert

Scottish baby haggis   (wee little ones lungs and liver, combined with fresh oats and boiled in a sheep's bladder)

Australian Joey with endangered 'roo sauce

(I'd better stop before this gets silly)
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Star Trek Fans on AF.org vulcanlogician 66 4435 March 8, 2018 at 6:54 am
Last Post: GUBU
  Atheistforums.org sucks... FirstPoet 20 2601 December 24, 2017 at 8:12 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Anyone drive a plug-in electric car? Jackalope 48 8037 September 21, 2017 at 3:09 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
Tongue AF.org Q&A Tag! SteelCurtain 48 8545 February 22, 2017 at 3:42 am
Last Post: Kernel Sohcahtoa
  Help with petition on change.org purplepurpose 8 1470 August 5, 2016 at 9:42 am
Last Post: Homeless Nutter
  How much pre-joining lurking did you do before you joined AF.org? Whateverist 35 4040 August 30, 2015 at 9:19 am
Last Post: AFTT47
  Happy Mother's Day to the AF.org Mothers!!! SteelCurtain 16 2196 May 10, 2015 at 4:19 pm
Last Post: KUSA
  I love AF dot ORG KUSA 4 923 February 28, 2015 at 4:49 pm
Last Post: Norman Humann
  For the many members of the AF.org Rabbit & Bunny club. Whateverist 19 3875 February 21, 2015 at 7:26 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Happy 6th birthday, AF.org Whateverist 39 3301 August 28, 2014 at 1:48 am
Last Post: Raevoryx