Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 3:32 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No, You Silly Twat....Oliver Got It Exactly Right
No, You Silly Twat....Oliver Got It Exactly Right
Upset that John Oliver is onto their bullshit scam a xtian preacher is denouncing him.

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/08/christia...angelists/

Quote:Christian pastor lashes out at ‘false reverend’ John Oliver for mocking predatory televangelists

The motherfuckers belong in jail.  All of them.
RE: No, You Silly Twat....Oliver Got It Exactly Right
(August 20, 2015 at 12:33 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Upset that John Oliver is onto their bullshit scam a xtian preacher is denouncing him.

Quote:Christian pastor lashes out at ‘false reverend’ John Oliver for mocking predatory televangelists

A WOMAN pastor denounced another pastor ???

Jesus Fucking Christ, the god damn inmates are running the asylum !!!

ROFLOL
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(August 20, 2015 at 1:00 pm)vorlon13 Wrote:
(August 20, 2015 at 12:33 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Upset that John Oliver is onto their bullshit scam a xtian preacher is denouncing him.

A WOMAN pastor denounced another pastor ???

Jesus Fucking Christ, the god damn inmates are running the asylum !!!

ROFLOL

1 Corinthians 14:

34 Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience as also saith the law.

35 And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church.

She should shut up and let Pastor John Oliver speak, as is right and proper, according to the Bible.  He is clearly speaking the truth.

"A wise man ... proportions his belief to the evidence."
— David Hume, An Enquiry Concerning Human Understanding, Section X, Part I.
How many souls can that heretical kunt save for the Lawd ???

Damn, I bet she has preached while on the rag, that fucking bloody hypocrite !!
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

When was the last time she let a temple priest examine her menstrual rag ???

...Alrighty then.

Sadly seems like par for the course. Eliminate the competition and the naysayers.
I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Haha what an idiot. Denouncing him only gives his silly maneuver more credit. Dolt.
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
Jennifer LeClaire said she believes in "supernatural debt cancellation" - so, there's Our Lady Of The Talking Twat's angle as a "Reverend"! Just one more of those for-a-fee-or-a-tithe debt-reduction scams.
There are two types of ideas: there is fact, and there is non-fact. Facts are determined empirically, i.e, what the King James Version says verbatim is an empirical fact. That it doesn't represent a ghastly mountain of cruel bullshit is non-factual. Therefore, please don't waste other people's precious time trying to spin Bullshit Mountain as gold! Facepalm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  John Oliver on Televangelists. Brian37 10 1023 September 17, 2021 at 5:10 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Right of freedom of religion should not be a human right Macoleco 19 1525 May 26, 2021 at 1:10 am
Last Post: Belacqua
  The obsession with exactly two levels robvalue 12 1431 September 17, 2018 at 4:43 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Religion and health - not exactly what we've been told.... Angrboda 4 728 July 22, 2018 at 10:18 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  I Got This Email And Figured It Was From Some Religitard Minimalist 6 1740 May 9, 2018 at 3:13 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  You guys are right. Mystic 54 8090 February 5, 2018 at 10:30 am
Last Post: haig
  "How God got started", how god belief + basic reason + writing -> modern humans? Whateverist 26 6715 October 15, 2017 at 12:12 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  This really got to me Astonished 54 10945 January 29, 2017 at 4:37 pm
Last Post: The Wise Joker
  I don't exactly feel the same way I once did. Ryantology 18 2695 January 26, 2017 at 1:36 pm
Last Post: SteelCurtain
  Atheists, Do You Hope You are Right? Neo-Scholastic 52 8901 October 15, 2015 at 7:42 am
Last Post: Hmmm?