Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 5:39 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well, that didn't last long...MyPillow guy fail.
Well, that didn't last long...MyPillow guy fail.
MyPillow Guy Mike Lindell returns to Twitter, only to get banned again hours later (msn.com)

Mike Lindell’s Twitter comeback was short-lived.
The MyPillow CEO’s Twitter account was banned in 2021 over spreading misinformation about the outcome of the 2020 presidential election and “repeated violation” of its civic integrity policy.. But on Sunday, he tried to make a new account.
“Hello everybody, I’M BACK ON TWITTER. My only account is @MikeJLindell! Please RT and FOLLOW to SPREAD THE WORD,” Lindell tweeted...

A Twitter spokesperson said that the latest ban was over a violation of the company’s evasion policy, which prohibits anyone from trying to circumvent a previous ban by creating a new account.

“Twitter reserves the right to also permanently suspend any other account we believe the same account holder or entity may be operating in violation of our earlier suspension,” Twitter’s rules state.

Hilarious

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

RE: Well, that didn't last long...MyPillow guy fail.
I should sleep comfortably tonight. Hehe 

(full disclosure, not a spokesman for Serta)
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
I find it oddly comforting that Twitter doesn't allow sock accounts either.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(May 6, 2022 at 1:25 pm)arewethereyet Wrote: I find it oddly comforting that Twitter doesn't allow sock accounts either.

They got it from us.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(May 6, 2022 at 12:21 pm)arewethereyet Wrote: MyPillow Guy Mike Lindell returns to Twitter, only to get banned again hours later (msn.com)

Mike Lindell’s Twitter comeback was short-lived.
The MyPillow CEO’s Twitter account was banned in 2021 over spreading misinformation about the outcome of the 2020 presidential election and “repeated violation” of its civic integrity policy.. But on Sunday, he tried to make a new account.
“Hello everybody, I’M BACK ON TWITTER. My only account is @MikeJLindell! Please RT and FOLLOW to SPREAD THE WORD,” Lindell tweeted...

A Twitter spokesperson said that the latest ban was over a violation of the company’s evasion policy, which prohibits anyone from trying to circumvent a previous ban by creating a new account.

“Twitter reserves the right to also permanently suspend any other account we believe the same account holder or entity may be operating in violation of our earlier suspension,” Twitter’s rules state.

Hilarious

Save $90 when you use the promo code "Trump Won"

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  No Trump didn't do anything barrysanders 27 1437 March 22, 2024 at 1:49 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Last French Survivor of D-Day Leon Gautier dies at the age of 100 (Monday July 3rd) Leonardo17 0 358 July 8, 2023 at 7:33 am
Last Post: Leonardo17
  Same guy? onlinebiker 10 712 May 27, 2022 at 6:42 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  The last US military planes have left Afghanistan, marking the USA longest war. WinterHold 22 1582 August 31, 2021 at 6:48 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  GOP chooses to protect former guy and big lie. Brian37 11 803 June 1, 2021 at 6:26 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  I didn’t do it out of hate. ... I did it out of love. brewer 2 469 January 10, 2021 at 10:30 am
Last Post: Divinity
  Intimidation and defamation. Last desperate act. Brian37 16 1700 January 4, 2021 at 11:56 pm
Last Post: Fireball
Thumbs Up Last Non-winter onlinebiker 110 4338 April 6, 2020 at 4:12 am
  MAGA "Tough Guy " Gets His Clock Cleaned By Immigrant In The UFC The Architect Of Fate 28 2590 December 19, 2019 at 5:28 pm
  Well that was some fast back-tracking by Facebook robvalue 9 1238 July 12, 2019 at 12:37 am
Last Post: vulcanlogician