Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 4:55 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm still an atheist, but...
I'm still an atheist, but...
...I have to admit that Randy made a good point when he said...

(Fill in the space below with your answer. Use both sides of the paper if necessary.)
RE: I'm still an atheist, but...
Pepsi is better than coke.
I like you most when you're quiet
..."Spider-man, Spider-man - does whatever spider can."
"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one." - George Bernard Shaw
... he's not an expert.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
[Error 404 - File not found]
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
"I gotta go poop now"

No, wait, that was another catholic
"Every luxury has a deep price. Every indulgence, a cosmic cost. Each fiber of pleasure you experience causes equivalent pain somewhere else. This is the first law of emodynamics [sic]. Joy can be neither created nor destroyed. The balance of happiness is constant.

Fact: Every time you eat a bite of cake, someone gets horsewhipped.

Facter: Every time two people kiss, an orphanage collapses.

Factest: Every time a baby is born, an innocent animal is severely mocked for its physical appearance. Don't be a pleasure hog. Your every smile is a dagger. Happiness is murder.

Vote "yes" on Proposition 1321. Think of some kids. Some kids."
I dunno, Randy - from here it appears that you and good points are not well-acquainted.
(August 22, 2015 at 3:38 pm)Randy Carson Wrote: I am an atheist
Justin Bieber should have went with Timberlake.
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Still Angry about Abraham and Isaac zwanzig 29 1989 October 1, 2023 at 7:58 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Why are you (still) a Christian? FrustratedFool 304 18642 September 29, 2023 at 5:16 pm
Last Post: Bucky Ball
  GOD's Mercy While It Is Still Today - Believe! Mercyvessel 102 8233 January 9, 2022 at 1:31 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  [Not] Breaking news; Catholic church still hateful Nay_Sayer 18 1434 March 17, 2021 at 11:43 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  How can a Christian reject part of the Bible and still call themselves a Christian? KUSA 371 89281 May 3, 2020 at 1:04 am
Last Post: Paleophyte
  So, are the Boils of Egypt still a 'thing' ?? vorlon13 26 5591 May 8, 2018 at 1:29 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Irational fear of hell still naggs me from time to time Arsoo 103 27859 November 9, 2017 at 1:53 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  There is still time to covert to Christianity before Christmas! Loading Please Wait 12 3230 January 29, 2017 at 4:22 pm
Last Post: The Wise Joker
  Still room on the org chart for this creep vorlon13 12 2807 January 29, 2016 at 8:29 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Why I'm Still a Christian Lek 265 32285 March 9, 2015 at 5:37 am
Last Post: h4ym4n