Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 12:21 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What would your eternity be like?
What would your eternity be like?
So when people go to heaven apparently they have to kiss god's ass for the rest of time. No thanks! If you could only do one thing for the rest of time what would it be?
RE: What would your eternity be like?
Waaaaaaffles ^_^
Wish for the end of time?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(September 16, 2015 at 3:21 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: Wish for the end of time?

So, what you're saying is:

How will we know, when the morning comes, we are still human? - 2D

Don't worry, my friend.  If this be the end, then so shall it be.
Doing one thing for eternity would be Hell, regardless of what is was. Repetition is Hell.
I'd probably crochete and listen to audiobooks
Getting blowjobs, sleeping, forgetting whatever happened the day before, rinse and repeat. So that every day is like the first.

Who's with me?
"Every luxury has a deep price. Every indulgence, a cosmic cost. Each fiber of pleasure you experience causes equivalent pain somewhere else. This is the first law of emodynamics [sic]. Joy can be neither created nor destroyed. The balance of happiness is constant.

Fact: Every time you eat a bite of cake, someone gets horsewhipped.

Facter: Every time two people kiss, an orphanage collapses.

Factest: Every time a baby is born, an innocent animal is severely mocked for its physical appearance. Don't be a pleasure hog. Your every smile is a dagger. Happiness is murder.

Vote "yes" on Proposition 1321. Think of some kids. Some kids."
(September 16, 2015 at 3:19 pm)Neimenovic Wrote: Waaaaaaffles ^_^

http://youtu.be/-Gj95m0CR5I
In terms of where I'd be, I'd love to be on some remote tropical beach for eternity and always have the sun shining

I'd hope to have a couple dozen (not too many, don't want my beach crammed) other people there so I can be socializing and having sex
"Adulthood is like looking both ways before you cross the road, and then getting hit by an airplane"  - sarcasm_only

"Ironically like the nativist far-Right, which despises multiculturalism, but benefits from its ideas of difference to scapegoat the other and to promote its own white identity politics; these postmodernists, leftists, feminists and liberals also use multiculturalism, to side with the oppressor, by demanding respect and tolerance for oppression characterised as 'difference', no matter how intolerable."
- Maryam Namazie

(September 16, 2015 at 3:31 pm)BrokenQuill92 Wrote:
(September 16, 2015 at 3:19 pm)Neimenovic Wrote: Waaaaaaffles ^_^

http://youtu.be/-Gj95m0CR5I

How will we know, when the morning comes, we are still human? - 2D

Don't worry, my friend.  If this be the end, then so shall it be.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question [Serious] Christians what would change your mind? Xaventis 154 9166 August 20, 2020 at 7:11 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Eternity in Heaven - Scary? JairCrawford 47 5474 July 26, 2018 at 2:43 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  So, what would an actual 'biblical' flood look like ?? vorlon13 64 14625 August 30, 2017 at 7:21 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Hi, I would like to tell you about Jesus Christ, the only way to God JacquelineDeane55 78 20938 June 10, 2017 at 9:46 am
Last Post: Fireball
  Praise GOD !!!! A Jesus your Vorlon would worship !!!!!! vorlon13 7 1339 April 22, 2017 at 2:02 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Do I sound like the "devil" to you? My mother thinks I speak like the devil... ReptilianPeon 60 9294 July 6, 2016 at 6:03 pm
Last Post: Nihilist Virus
  So what do you Christians like about your god belief/religion? Whateverist 44 9939 November 14, 2015 at 4:43 pm
Last Post: Catholic_Lady
  Your Suggestions Would Be Appreciated Hungry Hungry Hippo 42 12454 September 4, 2015 at 11:13 am
Last Post: drfuzzy
  Eternity? Why worry about what I can't comprehend? clergyman 18 4286 June 16, 2014 at 10:51 am
Last Post: Ryantology
  Though shalt not kill. Would you do so for your God? Greatest I am 12 4474 November 16, 2011 at 1:52 pm
Last Post: Greatest I am