Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 1:10 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where do you stand on make up?
Where do you stand on make up?
About time for another hard hitting investigative report.

Me, I don't like it.  I especially don't like the taste or feel of lipstick.  I asked my wife Lia early on not to wear anything and she never has.  She was like "Oh hell yeah".

So ladies, if you wear it, who do you wear it for?  How much do you use, what sorts?  

Do guys wear make up too now, you know, like metrosexuals.  Of course transexuals do .. or do they?  Is there such a thing as a drag queen who dislikes make up?

Poll choices.

1)  No and neither do my partners.

2)  Yes, but I mostly do it for my partner.

3)  Yes, but only a little.

4)  Yes, frequently.

5)  Yes and it takes me at least an hour a day.

6)  Fuck you and your polls.
RE: Where do you stand on make up?
Don't know any men that wear it, and I'd be hard pressed to tell if a given woman was or wasn't wearing it.

But that's just me.

Tongue
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

As a man, my opinion on make up is that less is more. I'm not sure what the women that wear as much as a clown are thinking.

Oh, and #6.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
Well I seem to have missed inserting the poll you lucky bastards. Oh well. Please explain in your own words.
(September 17, 2015 at 2:17 pm)Faith No More Wrote: As a man, my opinion on make up is that less is more.  I'm not sure what the women that wear as much as a clown are thinking.

This, and fuck your non-existent poll.
Why two threads???

nvm, I answered my own question
I have no idea. System hiccup? So strange.
I don't care for it on my women.

Oh, and stick your poll up your ass.

So to speak, of course.

I just really don't care c:

And fuck your poll m8 >:c
I don't think a woman has to wear make-up constantly and I wouldn't want to see her caked in the stuff 24/7, but when done right it can make a 5/10 look a solid 7.5/10.

Oh, and I'll just leave this here, for no particular reason...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Where do you stand on breastfeeding in public? Cod 74 7617 September 4, 2018 at 12:18 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Most otherwise popular food/snack/dessert/beverage you cannot stand ? vorlon13 65 10307 April 16, 2018 at 4:30 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Just out of curiosity, does this song make you feel uncomfortable? orthodox-man 7 1054 February 23, 2018 at 12:13 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  If you could make religion illegal ErGingerbreadMandude 102 10050 January 22, 2018 at 4:12 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Life is not what you make it. Edwardo Piet 2 576 May 14, 2017 at 3:55 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Where things stand (baby news update from the geneticist) Catholic_Lady 17 2946 December 10, 2016 at 9:47 pm
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  Five things that will make you feel happier straightaway FebruaryOfReason 21 4269 April 14, 2016 at 2:06 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  What Are Some Little Things People Do That Make You Mad? Salacious B. Crumb 155 13866 September 27, 2015 at 11:58 am
Last Post: Salacious B. Crumb
  What are some little things people do that make you glad? BrianSoddingBoru4 15 2156 September 26, 2015 at 9:32 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Where do you stand on make up? Whateverist 22 3729 September 20, 2015 at 10:52 pm
Last Post: KUSA