Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 7:47 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ask a rep whore
Ask a rep whore
I am a whore for reps, ask away and keep in mind that you can also rep me if you haven't already.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
RE: Ask a rep whore
Amateur!

Angel
I'm not certain that you aren't an undercover officer and I'm not keen on jail time.
Instead of asking you to perform some unspeakable act, how about simply exchanging a rep for a rep?
(September 20, 2015 at 12:55 am)Thena323 Wrote: I'm not certain that you aren't an undercover officer and I'm not keen on jail time.
Instead of asking you to perform some unspeakable act, how about about simply exchanging a rep for a rep?

We got what we need. Move in boys!
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
(September 20, 2015 at 12:56 am)Exian Wrote:
(September 20, 2015 at 12:55 am)Thena323 Wrote: I'm not certain that you aren't an undercover officer and I'm not keen on jail time.
Instead of asking you to perform some unspeakable act, how about about simply exchanging a rep for a rep?

We got what we need. Move in boys!
No...wait. Please...let me explain.... Please! Officer....I used to be a Christian

Hadn't realized I had not repped you. Fixed.
~ Erin Hunter
"Used to" only counts in horse shoes and hand grenades. Cuff her.
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
(September 20, 2015 at 1:01 am)Kitan Wrote:

Hadn't realized I had not repped you.  Fixed.
Thanks. Done on my end as well. All that's left is to explain all of this to my family.
(September 20, 2015 at 1:05 am)Thena323 Wrote: Thanks. Done on my end as well. All that's left is to explain all of this to my family.

I'm sure they'll understand.
~ Erin Hunter
What's the 6 (I think I deserve 6 kudoes for asking this. Maybe not 6 reps, though. I'm shy about reps)?
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan