Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 16, 2024, 5:48 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amazon is scary.
Amazon is scary.
So... this was abit unusual. Keep scrolling down, you'll see what I mean.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/deals/upcomi...2922384655
"That is not dead which can eternal lie and with strange aeons even death may die." 
- Abdul Alhazred.
RE: Amazon is scary.
Before I click that link, am I gonna have to punch you in the lip?
OK, I can see where you might be a little disturbed. You know, amazon knows where you sleep...
Just because I'm an atheist doesn't mean I'm negative! Fucking Frank Turner, I hate that guy!
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
I just realized that people see things depending on their search history. lol
What I was referring to was an album called "If you're reading this its too late" by "Drake".
It reads as "Drake, if you're reading this its too late". I didn't know what the fuck was going on.
"That is not dead which can eternal lie and with strange aeons even death may die." 
- Abdul Alhazred.
(September 22, 2015 at 4:04 pm)RaphielDrake Wrote: I just realized that people see things depending on their search history. lol
What I was referring to was an album called "If you're reading this its too late" by "Drake".
It reads as "Drake, if you're reading this its too late". I didn't know what the fuck was going on.

Nah, I saw it. Just fucking with people. But, you always need to check. I can be that stupid depending on the day.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
I was confused. All I saw was offers on luggage, personal hygiene products like hairdryers and hair trimmers.
"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself — and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman
Um I don't get it…
Well obviously, they have all kinds of uncontacted tribes and giant pythons and giant centipedes and... oh.
...and head-hunters.  Looking for a little head.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  One sentence scary stories Foxaèr 25 1261 August 16, 2023 at 8:15 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  He, he...the new AF background looks scary! Jehanne 11 981 September 29, 2018 at 10:58 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Amazon vendors cheating. Gawdzilla Sama 11 2125 August 31, 2017 at 9:37 am
Last Post: Court Jester
  One Scary Samoan BrianSoddingBoru4 10 589 January 23, 2017 at 2:09 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Strange things sold on Amazon Joods 7 1722 August 22, 2016 at 2:09 am
Last Post: rado84
  Who else is pestered by amazon with let's go shopping? abaris 3 622 June 30, 2016 at 7:55 am
Last Post: abaris
  The "Spooky, Scary" thread Mystical 10 1246 September 30, 2015 at 8:30 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Scary Times on AF ElDinero 5 1729 October 19, 2011 at 12:16 pm
Last Post: Handprint