Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 6:19 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is so funny a must see
This is so funny a must see
Just what you would expect from a peace loving Christian. I know this is not new but it is catchy tune though LOL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BREvUu4wI-4
RE: This is so funny a must see
Yeah yeah, god is not a smoker. We get it ._.
What a faggot. Tongue
If there is a god, I want to believe that there is a god.  If there is not a god, I want to believe that there is no god.
What a fuckface. Even worse, he looks like the type who diddles kiddies.
[Image: 08.jpg]
(September 22, 2015 at 4:49 pm)MentalGiant Wrote: What a fuckface. Even worse, he looks like the type who diddles kiddies.

I saw several pedo smiles among the unintentional funny lyrics; "read the Bible, you'll be sure there's no backdoor" or something. Repressed homosexual much?
"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself — and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman
It seems that there isn't a consesus as to this video's legitmacy...

Quote:Some in the blogosphere maintained that Davies was truly seeking to "convert" other homosexuals to heterosexuality[citation needed]. Others considered Davies ministry and the video part of a carefully designed hoax mocking the Christian Conservative community.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donnie_Davies

It sure smells like parody to me.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(September 22, 2015 at 5:09 pm)Sal Wrote:
(September 22, 2015 at 4:49 pm)MentalGiant Wrote: What a fuckface. Even worse, he looks like the type who diddles kiddies.

I saw several pedo smiles among the unintentional funny lyrics; "read the Bible, you'll be sure there's no backdoor" or something. Repressed homosexual much?

Yeah, that's exactly what I thought. (Both.)

The "fill me with your love" was a bit telling, too.

Afterthought: Was a pink, semi-buttoned-up, blousy shirt really a good choice for a guy doing a "help me resist temptation" "God hates a fag" video? I mean, did no one tell him?
A Christian told me: if you were saved you cant lose your salvation. you're sealed with the Holy Ghost

I replied: Can I refuse? Because I find the entire concept of vicarious blood sacrifice atonement to be morally abhorrent, the concept of holding flawed creatures permanently accountable for social misbehaviors and thought crimes to be morally abhorrent, and the concept of calling something "free" when it comes with the strings of subjugation and obedience perhaps the most morally abhorrent of all... and that's without even going into the history of justifying genocide, slavery, rape, misogyny, religious intolerance, and suppression of free speech which has been attributed by your own scriptures to your deity. I want a refund. I would burn happily rather than serve the monster you profess to love.

I don't know if this guy is for real, but he's definitely not speaking christian doctrine.
You mean he is not speaking "your" doctrine.  There are thousands of them.
Pretty sure it's a gag ... so to speak, of course.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anyone see gods not dead? Thegoodatheist 76 29211 March 13, 2021 at 11:07 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Supreme Court Rules Taxpayers Must Fund Religious Schools Duty 17 1505 July 2, 2020 at 12:50 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  A Funny Thing Happened on the way to the forum.... jessieban 39 3583 June 21, 2019 at 8:11 am
Last Post: vulcanlogician
Tongue Let's see some Atheist or Anti Religion Memes Spooky 317 157581 July 10, 2017 at 5:00 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  I find this funny dyresand 0 865 June 22, 2016 at 6:22 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  What you see when you win a religious debate... x3 IanHulett 15 5114 October 20, 2015 at 7:45 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Religion must end. Spooky 60 9264 April 24, 2015 at 12:35 am
Last Post: Jenny A
  Must We Know Everything? Jenny A 24 3505 March 19, 2015 at 8:40 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  Famed biologist says religion ‘is dragging us down’ and must be eliminated Mudhammam 24 5476 February 7, 2015 at 2:39 pm
Last Post: Mudhammam
  Does anyone else see this dyresand 26 9338 January 21, 2015 at 9:44 pm
Last Post: Minimalist