Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 7:48 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Religion must end.
Religion must end.
And other fun facebook groups.
[Image: Screenshot%2019_zpsi8hgxnv1.png]

They remind me on a regular basis why I'm an Atheist/Anti-theist. Whoever wrote this needs to go skydiving without a parachute.

Any suggestions for others?
I reject your reality and substitute my own!
RE: Religion must end.
...please tell me this is a Poe. Please.
(March 21, 2015 at 5:04 pm)Norman Humann Wrote: ...please tell me this is a Poe. Please.

Knowing facebook, probably not.
I reject your reality and substitute my own!
err actually someone I know in RL has this same line of thought about gays, so....
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

What the fuck is a tradegy?!? ROFLOL

Oh, my. Illiterate morons complaining about, well, anything...

A trade school?!? Good luck finding one these days.

Jeebus a laborer? What the fuck did he labor at?
Ohhhhhhh. I got it. He went to Hogwarts and labored as a wizard after that. Big Grin
Thief and assassin for hire. Member in good standing of the Rogues Guild.
Sky diving without a parachute.
No here is a better one putting a plastic bag over their heads and go diving.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
The real tragedy* here? It's the fact that morons like this breathe, let alone reproduce.
To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.
Business as usual I would say. Reading books is bad, being ignorant and bigoted is a badge of honor. You may also notice that he has similar thoughts about his wife, he mental capacities and her role.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
During which time period did all these manly, non book loving men live?
That was painful reading. If anyone knows by the close to 100 posts I've made, they'll know that bad grammar let alone spelling kills me. There were so many things I wanted to correct. "Their" not there. "Homes" with no apostrophe. "Them kind of" isn't even grammatically correct. Ha ha ha... this fellow really is as stupid as he seems.

Ok, back to lurking I go.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Supreme Court Rules Taxpayers Must Fund Religious Schools Duty 17 1532 July 2, 2020 at 12:50 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  World War I, religion died in the 20th century, science triumphed in religion in the Interaktive 35 4232 December 24, 2019 at 10:50 am
Last Post: Interaktive
  Humanist marriages 'least likely to end in divorce' Duty 20 3440 March 11, 2019 at 1:56 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  List of religious end times/Second coming of Jesus predictions purplepurpose 13 4169 November 22, 2018 at 2:14 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  How would Abrahamic religions end? mota 18 8682 August 2, 2018 at 6:56 am
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  The bible teaches that there is no immortal soul and that death is the end MIND BLOWN LetThereBeNoGod 4 1745 February 16, 2017 at 11:18 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  Scientists discover new form of matter in 2017. (The end of human suffering?) %mindless_detector% 17 5188 January 29, 2017 at 11:16 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  i think we are living in the end times! Rextos 5 1761 December 17, 2015 at 7:57 pm
Last Post: brewer
  how do you think life on earth will end? Rextos 42 6518 November 18, 2015 at 11:11 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  This is so funny a must see Manowar 16 4328 September 28, 2015 at 6:42 am
Last Post: houseofcantor