Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 2:16 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Can't See My New Post
I Can't See My New Post
I posted a thread in philosophy, but it says that the thread doesn't exist, and the post is not showing up in the forum.  Can you tell me what's going on?
RE: I Can't See My New Post
It's immaterial.   Angel
I'll look into it.

As the newest mod with the least computer savvy, it could be an interesting voyage of discovery.

Tongue
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(September 20, 2016 at 12:21 am)InquiringMind Wrote: I posted a thread in philosophy, but it says that the thread doesn't exist, and the post is not showing up in the forum.  Can you tell me what's going on?

It probably got caught up in the spam filter. If you linked to outside content in the post, there is a good chance it will get quarantined until you graduate to full membership.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
yeah.

great answer!

(I prolly should have membered that)
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why can't I start a new thread? Now I am a Believer 20 2866 January 19, 2020 at 8:39 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Can't see my alerts Astonished 46 6552 October 7, 2017 at 8:44 pm
Last Post: Joods
  Can anyone remind me how to follow a thread so that I get reminders for new posts? Whateverist 9 2137 November 21, 2016 at 10:18 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Can barely see, what happened? Athene 10 3241 September 24, 2015 at 4:05 am
Last Post: Athene
  Can't see videos pineapplebunnybounce 6 2418 November 29, 2013 at 4:21 pm
Last Post: pineapplebunnybounce
  And I see there is no shout box?? KichigaiNeko 6 2675 March 19, 2012 at 6:11 pm
Last Post: Handprint
  'See All Videos' in Thread Feature The_Flying_Skeptic 2 1943 June 11, 2010 at 8:56 am
Last Post: leo-rcc
  I'd like to see another section on AF called . . . TruthWorthy 4 2483 February 16, 2010 at 6:09 pm
Last Post: Tiberius