Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 2:53 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sometimes when life gets you down..
Sometimes when life gets you down..

RE: Sometimes when life gets you down..
You're right we need a topic with motivational pictures and videos.

Like this ruined church which shows us there are people in large amounts who are dissing religions nonsense every day.
[Image: D6DwqyS.png]
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
Fuck, can't believe someone hasn't bought it and converted it to a home.

Went to a party years ago where the house was an ex church... Nice tall ceilings!
He was the owner of the now extinct "truth" newspaper.
It usually had Sam Fox with her bewbies on Page 3. And a lot of horse racing results.
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
probably cost a lot to get that building up to speed and liveable.

Not to mention moving the remnants of the former "divine" deadbeat tenant's crap out.
Dying to live, living to die.
(October 4, 2015 at 8:55 pm)ignoramus Wrote: Fuck, can't believe someone hasn't bought it and converted it to a home.

I know a guy who's doing that very thing with a church in a small South Dakota town. A few of the guys on here will probably remember Badogma from over at .com. He got fed up with life here in Denver and the corporate rat-race and just picked up and left. In some ways I wonder "what the fuck?" In others, I kinda envy him.
Thief and assassin for hire. Member in good standing of the Rogues Guild.
(October 4, 2015 at 1:48 pm)Fake Messiah Wrote: You're right we need a topic with motivational pictures and videos.

Like this ruined church which shows us there are people in large amounts who are dissing religions nonsense every day.
[Image: D6DwqyS.png]

I'll be damned if that isn't a gorgeous fucking picture though. O_O
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
As art, it is a fantastic picture.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Just whistle.....

(October 3, 2015 at 4:33 pm)heatiosrs Wrote:

Walking distance from a what?
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
[Image: 1466ae36f5c8444549fe3a4ecbb32f60.png]

[Image: df9775dd05a7c5ed2d8581952ec4f520.jpg]

[Image: 7a8e1b92a259344d7093d57177d67928.jpg]
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It is time to put the "Hammer" down. Brian37 14 667 July 19, 2020 at 10:41 am
Last Post: Brian37
  "Don't Bring Me Down, TRUTH" Brian37 2 646 January 24, 2018 at 6:25 pm
  Ann Coulter gets it at Rob Lowe Roast Brian37 25 2297 September 7, 2016 at 1:49 pm
  Rolling Down the Street Complidudaaldo 47 2872 July 14, 2016 at 9:08 am
Last Post: Cyberman
  Sometimes Trolls are awesome... SteelCurtain 102 10248 December 16, 2015 at 8:18 pm
Last Post: Catholic_Lady
Thumbs Down Right Down the Road Cinjin 11 3145 March 11, 2015 at 4:18 pm
Last Post: SteelCurtain
  SometiMes I see Women WHo looK Like cAptives. Violet 2 1053 June 5, 2013 at 2:10 am
Last Post: Violet
  Landover Baptist Hilarity or "Down Syndrome is a Lifestyle Choice" Shell B 21 9469 October 18, 2012 at 9:03 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  President Mandelas success all down to the South African penal system downbeatplumb 2 1117 August 1, 2012 at 2:55 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris