Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 8:25 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Describe yourself by what you were in previous life
Describe yourself by what you were in previous life
I was Jesus' dinosaur pet

[Image: J1H93cDb_o.jpg]

*Roar!*

We had so many adventures. Since he was a dumb Jew I remember he once tried to circumcise me, but then I bit him on the schnaz and he not only gave up, but didn't demand of his contemporary and future followers to get their skin cut off.

Also, after the crucifixion when Jesus left for America to preach his gospel to Native Americans, he left me to live with Judas on his farm that he bought for 30 silver pieces. Jesus said it was the best for me to live with Judas since all other apostles went nuts speaking in tongues and competing who'll get killed faster and more brutally.
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
RE: Describe yourself by what you were in previous life
I was the tyrannosaurs that ate jesus and his pet dinosaur.
Possibly Genghis Khan.

Possibly Ivan the Terrible.

Possibly Ghandi.

I'm so confused!
Dying to live, living to die.
I remember being an Amalekite in a previous life.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

I always think a theist will respond to a post where I mention the Amalekites, but they never do . . . .

[sigh]
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(May 15, 2018 at 3:48 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: I always think a theist will respond to a post where I mention the Amalekites, but they never do . . . .

[sigh]

Heathen!

You'll be slaughtered again!!

*silences inner Christian*
This guy.

[Image: Popularity+Spreads+Almost+solely+spread+...reeman.jpg]
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
I was a talking snake
Now I'm a talking ass! hehe
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(May 15, 2018 at 7:06 pm)ignoramus Wrote: I was a talking snake
Now I'm a talking ass! hehe

Thought you were a bunny?
I was Edgar Allen Poe and Oscar Wilde, so far as I know.

Cool

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If you were alone on the planet, what would you do? Fake Messiah 59 4190 May 15, 2020 at 10:50 am
Last Post: AniKoferBo
  Where were you during important historical events? The Valkyrie 23 1829 September 21, 2019 at 5:00 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  The best way to feel good about yourself... ignoramus 6 635 December 7, 2018 at 10:22 am
Last Post: tackattack
  We were so poor .... 1st world edition. ignoramus 25 1173 October 18, 2018 at 6:07 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  What were they thinking? vorlon13 13 895 August 20, 2018 at 9:04 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Insult Yourself and Get Nasty Neo-Scholastic 53 7156 February 17, 2018 at 10:45 am
Last Post: RoadRunner79
  What if there were less of these fucking tiring 'what if' threads? Edwardo Piet 24 2434 October 17, 2017 at 12:46 pm
Last Post: Rhizomorph13
  Theme Songs For Yourself or Other AF Members The Valkyrie 53 10054 September 11, 2016 at 7:23 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  If you were to make a book claiming to be revealed by God, how would you start? Mystic 16 5108 May 13, 2013 at 3:49 pm
Last Post: smax
  What were his parents thinking? Something completely different 5 2568 January 16, 2013 at 1:38 am
Last Post: RonaldReagansGhost666