Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 12:14 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For the love of these very forums.
For the love of these very forums.
Regardless of all the good times I've had over the years and so it would be easy for me to be biased and remember the "good old days".

I think these forums have become even better. This website is amazing, seriously...

I can't fault the rules in anyway right now... I like how there is less insults and nastiness around because the rules are stricter on that now and those who would otherwise not behave themselves have to or they're eventually banned with repeated offence.

I love the activity on these forums, I love the new subforums, excited for the next Mafia game, never played it before.

Glad I have a lot of time on my hands right now because I FUCKING LOVE THIS PLACE.

Note: If I accidentally said anything incorrect about any of the rules, staff please correct me on this.
RE: For the love of these very forums.
I totally agree! I've not been here long enough to see all the changes, but I'm really happy with it all anyhow. What a brilliant forum, excellent staff and wonderful members Smile
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
Yes, love the forum but
I'm a little disappointed that the entrance requirements are so low that they even allow ignoramuses in!
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Welcome one and all

More the merrier
As always, hats off to Tiberius and the others who have made this place possible. And, of course, the great members who have been here over the years.
Dying to live, living to die.
YOU'RE WELCOME.

I mean erm...yes, this is far and away the best forum I've ever been a part of, and it has made me a happier person overall. I've met some truly wonderful people and made some good friends. Additionally, it has helped me get over my anti-theism that I wasn't even fully aware of, and focus on attacking the religion more than the person Big Grin
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
Basically, to any who this isn't obvious to this is, basically:

The Atheistforums.org appreciation thread.

And why not have a bit of self-love huh?
(October 4, 2015 at 9:22 pm)EvidenceVersusFaith Wrote: Basically, to any who this isn't obvious to this is, basically:

Not THAT sort of self love, Losty!

Dodgy

Angel
Dying to live, living to die.
(October 4, 2015 at 9:22 pm)EvidenceVersusFaith Wrote: Basically, to any who this isn't obvious to this is, basically:

Love to, but the blisters haven't healed yet, mate.
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
(October 4, 2015 at 9:23 pm)Beccs Wrote:

Not THAT sort of self love, Losty!

Dodgy

Angel
All kinds are welcome.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2022 Very Merry Christmas thread!! Jehanne 7 709 December 27, 2022 at 11:57 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  These are not the droids you' re looking for.... onlinebiker 10 551 August 12, 2022 at 5:50 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  One of these things is not like the other ones Angrboda 1 397 December 6, 2021 at 12:55 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Religious people get very little reps, it's xenophobia and religionism. WinterHold 353 25409 July 12, 2021 at 2:12 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Discovered: Valks very first interwebs post! no one 1 536 June 17, 2021 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  How do you navigate these fora? Apollo 11 572 November 22, 2020 at 4:44 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Question about all these questions popping up. no one 6 655 September 22, 2020 at 12:26 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Health advocates do not condemn these gatherings as risky for COVID-19 transmission Agnostico 108 7303 June 14, 2020 at 4:38 pm
Last Post: Agnostico
  Other forums you belong to... arewethereyet 9 838 June 8, 2020 at 7:50 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  Other forums just aren't the same Violet 18 1403 May 3, 2020 at 6:51 pm
Last Post: Violet