Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 10:59 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Give Google Ideas
Give Google Ideas
I don't think many people know that you can give Google ideas on how to improve some of their most popular products. All you have to do is go to http://productideas.appspot.com and use your gmail account information to sign in. I would like to see more privacy control.
RE: Give Google Ideas
Quote:I don't think many people know that you can give Google ideas on how to improve some of their most popular products

Does Google pay you?
Google does not pay me. Does Atheist Forums pay you? Are you being stupid on purpose?
What I'm trying to say is that if you're not a Google fan like me, you don't have to spend time contributing to Google for no pay. The post was for people that are interested in contributing to Google with their own good ideas and by voting up or down other suggestions. I didn't know the Atheist Forums was a 'who can be the smartest ass' competition.

I don't know about you, given your response to the thread, but there are people in the world - even atheists - that do good things and expect nothing in return. I bet you're an Atheist Forums fan and if you had a good idea for Atheist Forums you would share it, expecting nothing in return besides for your good idea to be implemented.
(May 17, 2010 at 3:30 pm)The_Flying_Skeptic Wrote: Google does not pay me. Does Atheist Forums pay you? Are you being stupid on purpose?
What I'm trying to say is that if you're not a Google fan like me, you don't have to spend time contributing to Google for no pay. The post was for people that are interested in contributing to Google with their own good ideas and by voting up or down other suggestions. I didn't know the Atheist Forums was a 'who can be the smartest ass' competition.

I don't know about you, given your response to the thread, but there are people in the world - even atheists - that do good things and expect nothing in return. I bet you're an Atheist Forums fan and if you had a good idea for Atheist Forums you would share it, expecting nothing in return besides for your good idea to be implemented.

Turn the douche baggery down.
Quote:Does Atheist Forums pay you? Are you being stupid on purpose?

Why the ad hominem? I did not insult you.

My question was honest and rational. I was NOT being snide

Atheist Forums is a not-for-profit internet forum,where I come to spend time with more-or-less like minds,and need to tolerate the odd dropkick. I will gladly,freely share any appropriate idea I have to help the forum and its members.

GOOGLE is a multi billion dollar commercial enterprise. It has a moral obligation to pay anyone who helps increase its profits. It's unfortunate you are too naive or too stupid to grasp the difference between the two.

You insulted me, I have have insulted you. I do not engage in flame wars ,so that is all I have to say on this matter.

PS Tit for tat: I have given you a negative rep for the one you gave me (my first),but yours is deserved. I have also put you on ignore lest I say something REALLY insulting and get myself banned.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:SAN FRANCISCO (CBS.MW) -- If you think this week's start of the trial of Frank Quattrone, the investment-banking kingpin who reigned over the bubble, signals the close of the boom years, think again.

Recent estimates swirling about Silicon Valley peg privately-held Google's worth between $17 billion and $19 billion.

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/is-goog...h-as-yahoo
the only one being a douche bag is padriac. he is the one that came in this thread to ask me a stupid question that he knew the answer to. if you think that's cool, snylackeon, then i don't care what you think. you obviously think being a smart ass is cool since you gave him kudos for it. You guys are leaching on to my calling padriac stupid when I explained myself. Hell, if he's going to be a smart ass, i'll be a smart ass. if you were really being honest, rational, and open minded, you would not ask me that question. so, say you're sorry for being a smart ass.

what would you have said if i said 'yes' i work for google and google pays me. how would you have been contributing to to the thread?

If I said 'yes'

'Does google pay you?'

'yes'

'oh. ok. find somewhere else to spread Google'

'um, this is the off topic forum. i can post what i want.'

If I said 'no'

'Does google pay you?'

'no'

'then why are you spreading Google?'

'because I can and this is the off topic forum. get over it.'

You didn't contribute positively at all.
snyackeon just has a beef with me. he'll kudo and defend anyone that tries to show me up even if they are being snide and closed-minded. That's just how low and immature he is.
You're naive and stupid if you think companies have a 'moral obligation' (i wish i could emphasize some more on how naive your choice of words is especially... thinking a private company has any kind of obligation pay you for such a minuscule contribution to their product) to pay you for suggestions that would benefit you as a consumer. you're naive and stupid for coming to the thread to be negative instead of positive and open minded and expecting me to take it kindly.
snyackeaon, my misspelling your username is not a cheap attempt to insult you. i'm just lazy to copy paste your name every time or learn the correct spelling.
padraic asked a perfectly good question. The OP was certainly worded like an advertisement for using Google, hence his understandable suspicion that you worked for Google. It's like someone coming along and saying "Did you know you could do X,Y,Z, in Microsoft Office? You can download the trial here: <link>"

I'd certainly suspect they worked for Microsoft.
I've posted enough for people to know i'm not some bot advertising Google or work for Google. He didn't ask me that question simply because he wanted to know if I really worked for them. His question was rhetorical, only building up to 'you shouldn't suggest good ideas to Google for free'.
haha

what is this i dont even
(May 17, 2010 at 10:20 pm)Tiberius Wrote: padraic asked a perfectly good question. The OP was certainly worded like an advertisement for using Google, hence his understandable suspicion that you worked for Google. It's like someone coming along and saying "Did you know you could do X,Y,Z, in Microsoft Office? You can download the trial here: <link>"

I'd certainly suspect they worked for Microsoft.

Thank you. Can I have my rep point back? I earned all of them. Violin

Seems unfair some **** can take away my hard earned points at a whim. I have never given or received a negative rep before.Angel

I think I'll have a little sulk now.

PS: Could someone please explain to what's-his-name being ignored means the ignorer can no longer see anything posted by the ignoree.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What’s a reasonable amount to give on Christmas? Apollo 3 352 December 25, 2020 at 9:41 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  7 little things that completely give us away Foxaèr 9 1160 November 4, 2018 at 6:58 pm
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  Proof that I'm out of fucks to give Joods 16 1357 September 4, 2018 at 7:31 pm
Last Post: Joods
  Give the person above you a new username. Foxaèr 372 27301 June 22, 2018 at 2:22 am
Last Post: Godscreated
  Your hobbies/hobby ideas Catholic_Lady 97 11212 February 1, 2018 at 3:18 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Food or sex? Which would you give up? Angrboda 67 6168 January 1, 2018 at 3:14 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  I'll Give You a Pass Because... Neo-Scholastic 13 2251 November 16, 2017 at 8:52 pm
Last Post: Little lunch
  Really want to give up my cable TV...... Brian37 13 2621 June 28, 2017 at 3:36 pm
Last Post: I_am_not_mafia
  I need Ideas trev22 29 5173 March 22, 2017 at 7:10 pm
Last Post: trev22
  GIVE ME ATTENTION. Edwardo Piet 10 1350 March 1, 2017 at 8:52 pm
Last Post: J a c k