Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 9:10 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dawkins Reads His Hate Mail
Dawkins Reads His Hate Mail
This is fucking hilarious I can't stop laughing when I watch this. I have never seen this one before LMFAO:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZuowNcuGsc

LOL from now on when a troll hits the forum I'm going to hear Dawkins' voice reading their poorly worded anti-atheist posts in my head.
RE: Dawkins Reads His Hate Mail
I rather hear the mud slinging between him, Wilson and their peers.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Fucking repent, and thou shalt be fucking saved, fuckwit!
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

Dawkins is a self centered, self promoting twat. He's had some good ideas but I'm quite over him.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Dawkins seems like a really nice, honest, rational, intelligent guy to me Mh.brewer, and far from pompous. I don't know why you would think of him as pompous.
Come on Dawkins is a true knight fighting ferociously against those frauds and gaining victories. I mean I recently watched on youtube videos of James Randi arguing against all sort of quacks from disciples of Uri Geller, Sylvia Brown and those psychics that go into studio and channel dead people by saying "I have name Dolores, does anyone has connection to that name?" and it's really not easy because between them is usually a TV anchor which are not always smart people and subside with quacks, but Dawkins is like a steamroller. He holds no punches.
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
Dawkins is a legend.
I think Dawkins has an image problem. He can't seem to decide, whether he wants to appear as a soft-spoken academic, like - say - A.C. Grayling, or a brutally direct, confrontational polemicist, like Hitch. He's somewhere in the middle, with a grain of P.Z. Myers thrown in - and it just doesn't make him a particularly endearing character.
"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one." - George Bernard Shaw
Dawkins is Dawkins what makes you think he has to try to find his identity? He is who he is and he's a very brutally honest human being whether he's being soft spoken or harsh. Can't he just be himself?
(October 13, 2015 at 11:18 am)Evie Wrote: Dawkins is Dawkins what makes you think he has to try to find his identity? He is who he is and he's a very brutally honest human being whether he's being soft spoken or harsh. Can't he just be himself?

Sure he can - and I'm sure he is. I didn't say he "has to" do anything. I only meant, that mass media circus, of which he is a participant, relies heavily on strong personalities. And his is kind of "meh", in my opinion...
"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one." - George Bernard Shaw

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Avoid the X-mas rush, hate me now. Brian37 52 1857 November 25, 2020 at 4:52 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  He Invested his life in a pig farm. Brian37 9 1233 December 28, 2019 at 11:01 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  HATE SPEECH! {clicky bait} ignoramus 48 4257 March 27, 2019 at 6:42 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Voice Zap Brannigan reads 45's quotes Brian37 1 260 July 28, 2018 at 3:59 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  "Stay Away From atheistforums.org" feat. LastPoet and his gang of jerkoffs Tiberius 185 28896 January 24, 2018 at 5:24 am
Last Post: Athene
  45's history of throwing his own under the bus Brian37 0 454 December 11, 2017 at 1:53 pm
  The True Tale of How Jesus Christ Got His Name Edwardo Piet 9 1201 October 15, 2017 at 5:08 pm
  Scarlett Johansson reads The Bible Fake Messiah 12 1815 November 9, 2016 at 3:26 pm
  The top reasons people hate Hilary according to Newsweek ReptilianPeon 37 3443 August 31, 2016 at 8:27 am
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  Secret Photos unveil Where Donald Trump Grows His Hair zebo-the-fat 1 957 June 27, 2016 at 4:22 am