Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 11:33 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HATE SPEECH! {clicky bait}
HATE SPEECH! {clicky bait}
Hate speech. We all hate it, right.
Let's not lie to ourselves and pretend we're NOT special snowflakes, can we?

Please submit what you'd like added to our hate speech laws and I'll pass it on to the federal govt.

1. Anyone who says anything nasty about 1971 Fords is to be considered hate speech!
2. Anyone who mocks ABBA in any way, shape or form is hate speech. (I got your back Brian!)
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
RE: HATE SPEECH! {clicky bait}
Anyone who denies me my need to tort - experiment - on people is denying me my basic freedoms. Hate speech.
Dying to live, living to die.
Anyone who doesn't approve of me is spewing hate speech!
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

(March 19, 2019 at 11:21 pm)ignoramus Wrote: Hate speech. We all hate it, right.
Let's not lie to ourselves and pretend we're NOT special snowflakes, can we?

Please submit what you'd like added to our hate speech laws and I'll pass it on to the federal govt.

1. Anyone who says anything nasty about 1971 Fords is to be considered hate speech!
2. Anyone who mocks ABBA in any way, shape or form is hate speech. (I got your back Brian!)

I like you Tony, there is no lying in you. Hilarious

Anyone who says anything about Devin Nune's Mom.
Talking about ABBA is hate speech. (This doesn't violate ig's rule, which is appropriately #2)

Did you all know that Abba is 'father' in Hebrew? Seriously, Jewish children call their fathers abba.
We do not inherit the world from our parents. We borrow it from our children.
(March 20, 2019 at 6:52 am)Yonadav Wrote: Talking about ABBA is hate speech. (This doesn't violate ig's rule, which is appropriately #2)

Did you all know that Abba is 'father' in Hebrew? Seriously, Jewish children call their fathers abba.

Mispronouncing yiddishisms is hate speech. Especially when you're singing.
We do not inherit the world from our parents. We borrow it from our children.
(March 20, 2019 at 6:52 am)Yonadav Wrote:

Yes.  Yes I did know that.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Your mom!
Hate speech is any speech critical of hate speech.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Avoid the X-mas rush, hate me now. Brian37 52 1857 November 25, 2020 at 4:52 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  EXCLUSIVE preview of 45's Tiny Hands speech. Brian37 0 229 January 29, 2018 at 8:16 am
Last Post: Brian37
  The top reasons people hate Hilary according to Newsweek ReptilianPeon 37 3442 August 31, 2016 at 8:27 am
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  Ham's Ark: Surprise celebrity opening speech Cyberman 5 676 July 31, 2016 at 10:29 am
Last Post: Cyberman
  Dawkins Reads His Hate Mail Edwardo Piet 25 2634 October 28, 2015 at 5:35 pm
Last Post: Heat
  I hate cliches to death! ignoramus 65 6410 May 16, 2015 at 4:05 am
Last Post: robvalue
  They hate us for our freedom reverendjeremiah 1 1560 December 6, 2011 at 10:32 pm
Last Post: Cyberman