Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 8:13 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FUCKING CATHOLICS!
FUCKING CATHOLICS!
Though this is a new reference, it will soon be a religious argument.

MODS can move this if they feel the urge.

Catholics are dicks.  I was just watching a movie from my collection, "Golden Compass" and got to wondering at the end, where is the sequel?  Everybody does trilogies now days.  So with an internet search, it turns out, according to Sam Elliot, that the catholics decided they did not like it and put pressure on NEW Line to stop production. 

Well, I was not able to get any verification and it seemed every site that referenced this info was just a copy and paste of each other, so I decided not to bring it forward to the forum but, fuck it.

The fucking catholics do not like 'MythBusters' either and are petitioning the FCC.

"As a Catholic, what I see and hear is: ..."
You make people miserable and there's nothing they can do about it, just like god.
-- Homer Simpson

God has no place within these walls, just as facts have no place within organized religion.
-- Superintendent Chalmers

Science is like a blabbermouth who ruins a movie by telling you how it ends. There are some things we don't want to know. Important things.
-- Ned Flanders

Once something's been approved by the government, it's no longer immoral.
-- The Rev Lovejoy
RE: FUCKING CATHOLICS!
I told you they suck.

We should probably leave them alone to molest children so they stop bothering us.

Hypocritical prick bastards.
Some of those complainers might need to experience Derby's Dose to understand what a real problem is so they quit pissing and moaning about trivial shit.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(October 13, 2015 at 8:07 pm)IATIA Wrote: "As a Catholic, what I see and hear is: ..."

[Image: 62582702.jpg]
Does this mean we can start complaining about shows like "Songs of Praise"?
Because if anything deserves to be burned alive then shot out of a cannon its that smug, self-righteous, pretentious horseshit.
"That is not dead which can eternal lie and with strange aeons even death may die." 
- Abdul Alhazred.
Discovery Channel should have replied that Naked and Afraid was a Garden of Eden documentary concentrating on the moments immediately after Adam and Eve ate the fruit. I'm sure everything would have been cool then.
So once you're done fucking Catholics, which sect will you be setting your eyes on next?
freedomfromfallacy » I'm weighing my tears to see if the happy ones weigh the same as the sad ones.
Oh, oh, oh, oh (in Arnold Horshak voice)

the MORMONS !!!!
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(October 13, 2015 at 8:29 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: Some of those complainers might need to experience Derby's Dose to understand what a real problem is so they quit pissing and moaning about trivial shit.

Do I dare google it?

Well, I did, and the only thing I can think is, "Isn't human ingenuity grand?"
I attended Catholic School and that was a long time ago, all I can recall now is being slapped, slapped and slapped again.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  They’re All Fucking Short-Bus People brewer 20 1205 May 21, 2021 at 11:07 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Fucking Catholic Sacks of Shit Minimalist 0 430 October 28, 2018 at 9:39 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Jesus Fucking Christ....Florida Got Hammered! Minimalist 30 1405 October 12, 2018 at 5:14 am
Last Post: Nakara
  Fucking Rudy Giuliani Minimalist 1 318 August 29, 2018 at 11:56 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Yeah...Murrican Health Care is Fucking Marvelous Minimalist 9 1088 August 28, 2018 at 10:27 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  The Fucking WLB Has Even Lost The NY Post Minimalist 1 403 June 19, 2018 at 2:52 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  The Fucking Moron Just Doesn't Know Anything Minimalist 9 1121 June 8, 2018 at 3:58 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Which fucking moron chooses to wage war on all other major powers at once? Anomalocaris 16 1584 June 1, 2018 at 2:14 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Fucking Paul Ryan - No Balls Minimalist 7 948 May 4, 2018 at 9:10 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Fucking Mall Cops Losty 3 420 April 28, 2018 at 2:33 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet