Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 4:07 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Without God You will Fail!
Exclamation 
Without God You will Fail!
The bible warns you that your in great danger.

1. John 15:4-5 Remain in me, as I also remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me. “I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing.

2. John 5:19 So Jesus explained, “I tell you the truth, the Son can do nothing by himself. He does only what he sees the Father doing. Whatever the Father does, the Son also does.

3. John 1:3 God created everything through him, and nothing was created except through him.

4. Jeremiah 10:23 I know, O LORD, that the way of man is not in himself, that it is not in man who walks to direct his steps.

5. Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through him who strengthens me.

6. Deuteronomy 31:8 It is the LORD who goes before you. He will be with you; he will not leave you or forsake you. Do not fear or be dismayed.”

7. Genesis 1:27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.

8. Matthew 4:4 But he answered, “It is written, “ ‘Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that comes from the mouth of God.’ ”

9. Matthew 6:33 But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.

10. Galatians 6:3 For if anyone thinks he is something, when he is nothing, he deceives himself.

11.Philippians 2:13 for it is God who works in you, both to will and to work for his good pleasure.
RE: Without God You will Fail!
...aaaand it's back.

Hi, troll! Enjoy your stay - brief, as it undoubtedly will be...
"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one." - George Bernard Shaw
I'd rather the god I'm worshiping be more competent. the bible shows repeated failures in getting the world to be how he wants it to be. Eden didn't work. The flood didn't work. Having his followers kill people who didn't follow him didn't work. Jesus' death is only going to save a minority of people. As much as he supposedly does, it never seems to be enough to get at least most of the world to follow him, unless you include christianity, judaism, and islam in the same group. Even then his followers kill each other over how to follow him.

Nevermind the only reason we would "fail" is because he's apparently going to make sure we don't enjoy the afterlife if we die without dedicating ourselves to him. In all honesty, he seems to be the problem. Not the solution.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

(October 17, 2015 at 8:15 am)Chad32 Wrote: I'd rather the god I'm worshiping be more competent. the bible shows repeated failures in getting the world to be how he wants it to be. Eden didn't work. The flood didn't work. Having his followers kill people who didn't follow him didn't work. Jesus' death is only going to save a minority of people. As much as he supposedly does, it never seems to be enough to get at least most of the world to follow him, unless you include christianity, judaism, and islam in the same group. Even then his followers kill each other over how to follow him.

Nevermind the only reason we would "fail" is because he's apparently going to make sure we don't enjoy the afterlife if we die without dedicating ourselves to him. In all honesty, he seems to be the problem. Not the solution.

Stop being an idiot.

Believe in God.

God is 100% Perfect.
(October 17, 2015 at 8:26 am)Gods Squad Wrote:
(October 17, 2015 at 8:15 am)Chad32 Wrote: I'd rather the god I'm worshiping be more competent. the bible shows repeated failures in getting the world to be how he wants it to be. Eden didn't work. The flood didn't work. Having his followers kill people who didn't follow him didn't work. Jesus' death is only going to save a minority of people. As much as he supposedly does, it never seems to be enough to get at least most of the world to follow him, unless you include christianity, judaism, and islam in the same group. Even then his followers kill each other over how to follow him.

Stop being an idiot.

Believe in God.

God is 100% Perfect.

God can lick my gritty taint.
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
(October 17, 2015 at 8:29 am)Iroscato Wrote:
(October 17, 2015 at 8:26 am)Gods Squad Wrote: Stop being an idiot.

Believe in God.

God is 100% Perfect.

God can lick my gritty taint.

Your stupid and ignorant PRIDE!
That's great.

If he wants to talk to me, he can do so directly. I'm tired of messengers all telling me different things about him.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
(October 17, 2015 at 8:31 am)robvalue Wrote: That's great.

If he wants to talk to me, he can do so directly. I'm tired of messengers all telling me different things about him.

DO YOU THINK YOU ARE WORTHY ENOUGH TO BE TALKED TO DIRECTLY BY GOD ,NO YOU SINNER!

GET RID OF YOUR STUPID,STUPID PRIDE!
If he won't talk to me, tough noogies. Instead he apparently wants to talk to me indirectly through people like you.

When he's finished fucking around and can behave like a civilised being, then he should know where I am. Until then, he can get lost.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
(October 17, 2015 at 8:30 am)Gods Squad Wrote:
(October 17, 2015 at 8:29 am)Iroscato Wrote: God can lick my gritty taint.

Your stupid and ignorant PRIDE!

He can try reaching there as well. Depends, how talented is he with his tongue?
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Without citing the bible, what marks the bible as the one book with God's message? Whateverist 143 43906 March 31, 2022 at 7:05 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  why your prayers often, if not always fail Drich 18 1762 February 12, 2020 at 5:11 pm
Last Post: Drich
  Without the Shedding of Blood There is No Remission of Sin Rhondazvous 231 57114 June 4, 2017 at 9:31 am
Last Post: Zenith
  Little children who died without Baptism go to eternal Hell?! Jehanne 34 5974 February 29, 2016 at 6:22 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  How to prove Christianity is right without trying very hard Dystopia 6 3686 July 15, 2015 at 5:01 am
Last Post: Excited Penguin
  How to Prove Your Own Position without Trying Very Hard Randy Carson 59 11620 July 14, 2015 at 10:27 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  Bad/Good Things That Happen Without the Aid of a Deity Nope 30 9718 June 11, 2015 at 6:41 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Is it possible to be "born again" without faith? naturestubbs1 11 3832 July 9, 2014 at 6:27 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  See if you can watch 30 seconds of this Video without facepalming OhWord 18 4892 May 31, 2014 at 11:53 am
Last Post: BlackSwordsman
  Christianity almost impossible without indoctrination FreeTony 118 32291 February 17, 2014 at 11:44 pm
Last Post: Chad32