Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 2:16 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Westboro vs Kim Davis
Westboro vs Kim Davis
This is simply too good not to share. This is why you don't judge another. There will
Always be someone who will be there to judge you

Westboro Baptist Church has been out Protesting Kim Davis since Sunday (The hero County Clerk who refused to issue same sex marriage licenses) because she has no right to judge due to the fact that she is such a sinner and is an adulterer

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/natio.../74220666/
When   you   understand  why   you   dismiss   all   the   other   possible   gods,   you  will understand why I dismiss yours. ~Stephen Roberts~
RE: Westboro vs Kim Davis
A double dipshit sundae is too good not to share? Forgive me if I don't share your opinion.
Sorry but I have fought this fight, and this woman for so long that someone going after her made my day. Proving that another dipshit was there to show there is no "real"
In what she says

I did not mean to offend anyone though. I'm sorry if I did
When   you   understand  why   you   dismiss   all   the   other   possible   gods,   you  will understand why I dismiss yours. ~Stephen Roberts~
I like watching two enemies going after each other.

I guess we may find out what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object so to speak (i.e. religious fucktards face off). This could get rather... amusingPopcorn I'd suggest we put them in a ring and charge pay per view.
[Image: 08.jpg]
(October 19, 2015 at 5:13 pm)Qwest Wrote: Sorry but I have fought this fight, and this woman for so long that someone going after her made my day. Proving that another dipshit was there to show there is no "real"
In what she says

I did not mean to offend anyone though. I'm sorry if I did

I think it's great.  Both evangelical Protestant Xtian groups openly hating each other in the National News.  More, more!
"The family that prays together...is brainwashing their children."- Albert Einstein
Westboro is reprehensible.

Yet, I have to observe that, in a sense,

Westboro demonstrates what many Atheists have been trying to illustrate to many Christians:

There is actually plenty of hatred in the religion.

While I find Westboro's interpretation despicable,
and while I might personally find the brand of Christianity practiced by Kingpin or Cath,
to be infinitely more likable, decent and sane,

I cannot honestly say that I find the Abrahamic religions to honestly BE likable, decent, or sane, at their core.

It is indicative of Kingpin's decency, and Cath's decency
that they have embraced Christianity in such a way as to capitalize on its decent side,
but I can't personally say I agree that it's feasible....although it makes me sad to say so.

So, I must give credit where credit is due:

At the very least, we cannot deny that Westboro is in no way guilty
of trying to deny the hateful aspect of their religion.

Don't get me wrong.....Westboro are detestable religious nutjobs of the first water.

But, if I was going to follow the Bible at all,
I'd probably feel compelled to be a Westboro hatemonger
....if I was going to do it in a way that I felt was consistent.

Same for Islam. 

I don't understand the point of belonging to a religion like that, AT ALL,
......unless you're going to embrace it's lunacy all the way.

Why only believe in the nice parts?

If you want to embrace logic, sanity, and decency,
why not commit to Atheism or Agnosticism (or at least Deism)

...and avoid the risk of being accused of hypocrisy, or being 'lukewarm' in your faith?

(Or, at least, pick another religion that actually has NO HATRED in it at all).
(October 19, 2015 at 4:13 pm)Qwest Wrote: Westboro Baptist Church has been out Protesting Kim Davis since Sunday (The hero County Clerk who refused to issue same sex marriage licenses) because she has no right to judge due to the fact that she is such a sinner and is an adulterer

I guess those edgelords are actually useful for something aside from using as a counterpoint when Christians whine about "militant" atheists.
That was kind of what I meant by my sarcastic post. Religions tend to hate to there own level and then be judge and jury from there. The problem is, as was said above, there is always someone that will take it further. There is someone that has read it differently or not found a way "out" of some situation. Those people need to be careful when they begin judging and spewing hate toward others because the next group will Come after them

I can hardly say the name of of Kim Davis. She doesn't even try to hide the amount of hate she uses her bible to justify against people. She ignores all the parts about marriage that she has broken. In comes Westboro (whom I detest with every fiber in my being) to remind her of those parts she is ignoring.

Here is the deal. I can promise you that someone in those Westboro families are sitting there looking around seeing all the places they are breaking the rules of the bible (affairs, child molestaion, theft from the church) and wishing they could say something too.
Being judged too
Remember when the KKK showed up to protest that whole business with the Confederate flag? Always struck me as funny that they didn't seem to realize what kind of reputation they have, and that they were harming their own agenda by showing up to support it. This Westboro thing reminds me of that in a way.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Now We See How Willing The WLB Is To Suck Kim's Cock Minimalist 12 1161 May 16, 2018 at 4:04 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Is it just me, or does Trump remind you of Kim Jong? NuclearEnergy 15 2158 March 26, 2017 at 10:01 am
Last Post: GUBU
  Kenyan brother says Obama resembles Frank Marshall Davis mralstoner 24 3844 April 28, 2015 at 12:56 pm
Last Post: Chas
  Obama's father really is Frank Marshall Davis mralstoner 162 28714 March 18, 2015 at 8:29 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Kim Jung Un to US: Ban The Interview or else attack! Creed of Heresy 27 6419 June 27, 2014 at 6:29 am
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  Wendy Davis:Gov Perry Has Demeaned His Office Raven 19 5201 July 3, 2013 at 10:45 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Westboro Baptist Church=Left Wing Cult? TaraJo 29 8208 January 7, 2013 at 7:15 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  National Atheist Party invites Westboro Church to Reason Rally m.condon 11 6321 March 7, 2012 at 12:48 pm
Last Post: DeistPaladin
  Kim Jong-Il is dead. Rev. Rye 32 9865 December 22, 2011 at 1:41 pm
Last Post: Minimalist