Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 2:05 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kim Jung Un to US: Ban The Interview or else attack!
Kim Jung Un to US: Ban The Interview or else attack!
http://www.theverge.com/2014/6/25/584095...act-of-war

When a foreign national leader threatening military action is laughed off and dismissed by a Hollywood comedian...you know that everyone thinks that leader is full of shit and is utterly puny and harmless.
RE: Kim Jung Un to US: Ban The Interview or else attack!

Yeah if there was ever a country I wish we could simply remove from the face of the map, it'd be NK. Or at LEAST its leadership. Though killing the masses of the poor, deluded, fanatically indoctrinated might be a mercy-killing at this point...
See what atheism leads to!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He who loves God cannot endeavour that God should love him in return - Baruch Spinoza
(June 25, 2014 at 8:48 pm)Creed of Heresy Wrote: Yeah if there was ever a country I wish we could simply remove from the face of the map, it'd be NK. Or at LEAST its leadership. Though killing the masses of the poor, deluded, fanatically indoctrinated might be a mercy-killing at this point...

I get your drift, but man, they're just people - people who have been indoctrinated and exploited, and they're the ones who will suffer because of the Great Asshole's ego.
Chthulhu, you're absolutely right, it's all indoctrination and fear. Watch this if you get a chance, your minds will be blown.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxLBywKrTf4
He who loves God cannot endeavour that God should love him in return - Baruch Spinoza
They might be taken seriously if they didn't threaten to attack one country or another every week. NK is the attention whore of nations. They throw a tantrum at every and any opportunity. Sure they could cause a short lived shit storm on the Korean peninsula but after they get they're ass handed to them everyone would be better off.
I'm hoping little Kim will develop a taste for sleeping in hyperbaric chambers, acquiring a pet chimp, and a nasty propofol habit . . .
I do find all this slightly ironic. I can just imagine the outrage that would occur if another country made a film about assassinating Obama...
(June 25, 2014 at 8:58 pm)Napoléon Wrote: I do find all this slightly ironic. I can just imagine the outrage that would occur if another country made a film about assassinating Obama...

Outrage perhaps, I doubt the US would threaten to go to war with somebody over it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Some Iranian commanded Attack to USA . AVMXF 47 2439 August 25, 2023 at 6:23 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Attack on voting Spongebob 103 6587 August 18, 2021 at 12:18 pm
Last Post: Spongebob
  Anyone else ready for our first gay president? Foxaèr 121 8326 May 22, 2019 at 4:52 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Anyone Else in America See Your Taxes Go Up? DeistPaladin 17 2297 April 12, 2019 at 2:48 pm
Last Post: RobbyPants
  transgender military ban to go into effect Fake Messiah 20 2514 January 25, 2019 at 12:28 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Coming From Anyone Else This Would Just Be The Usual Nauseating Shit Minimalist 3 804 October 24, 2018 at 4:56 pm
Last Post: Joods
  Hawaii Missile Attack revisited Haipule 10 1671 September 25, 2018 at 12:17 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  So He Could Tolerate Everything Else But This? Minimalist 4 685 August 13, 2018 at 4:52 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Now We See How Willing The WLB Is To Suck Kim's Cock Minimalist 12 1124 May 16, 2018 at 4:04 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  60 Minutes interview with MBS WinterHold 7 1668 March 20, 2018 at 12:25 am
Last Post: WinterHold