Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 7:10 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why 'God' Is A fucking Dick
Why 'God' Is A fucking Dick
http://www.rawstory.com/2015/10/why-does...ad-temper/

Quote:Why does the Judeo-Christian God have such a bad temper?
RE: Why 'God' Is A fucking Dick
He's also a pussy, judging by all the hiding.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
That, too.
(October 23, 2015 at 5:04 pm)Minimalist Wrote: http://www.rawstory.com/2015/10/why-does...ad-temper/

Quote:Why does the Judeo-Christian God have such a bad temper?
omni-egotist, duh! Dodgy
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

psychologist: Um a Mr.Yaweh is it?
Yaweh: Dammit man call me god or i will smite you!  Angry

psychologist: You haven't been on your meds have you?

Yaweh: Y-yeah.. but's that's beside the point...

psychologist: You are a being with almost infinite power and with that you show no responsibility off the medication 

Yaweh: WHAT?! I'll show you responsibility 

psychologist: what reponsiblity the fact you cursed humanity for a thought crime

Yaweh: I didn't want them to think ugh fine i'll  give them my son he dies everything will be fine

psychologist: You... do that....*sighs fustrated*

*later that session*

psychologist: so you are telling me *smoking a cigarette* you flooded the  earth 

Yaweh:  yeah i sure did  *smoking a cigarette*

psychologist: you sir are one fucked up individual *laughs*

Yaweh: I know right and humans are that stupid to think i am the good guy who they really should be following is the devil

pyschologist:  *looks at Yaweh* so this is some type of game to you to begin with 

Yaweh: what do you think i created you as well you should have thought about that

psychologist: well fuck you
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
I might be that bad tempered if I was that ugly.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me? vorlon13 92 9093 July 23, 2018 at 8:20 am
Last Post: SteveII
  Why, God? Why?! LadyForCamus 233 29803 June 5, 2018 at 12:57 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Another Fucking Piece of Shit "Pastor" Minimalist 37 8934 September 29, 2017 at 3:47 pm
Last Post: Atheist73
  Pope Takes A Crack At Fucking Over The WLB Minimalist 29 4490 August 5, 2017 at 12:24 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Tell Me Again How Great Fucking Xtians Are Minimalist 44 13361 June 26, 2017 at 6:05 pm
Last Post: Astonished
  Apparently The Fucking Baptists Have A Problem Minimalist 19 6603 June 25, 2017 at 5:37 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  The Poor Fucking Jesus Freaks... Minimalist 102 12877 April 22, 2016 at 11:46 pm
Last Post: TheRocketSurgeon
  Fucking Morons Minimalist 7 2252 February 5, 2016 at 2:54 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Fucking Catholics Caught Again.... Minimalist 33 5883 November 27, 2015 at 4:00 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  christians this is why you guys fucking assholes... dyresand 17 4902 July 21, 2015 at 1:40 pm
Last Post: dyresand