Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 5:10 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A question for theists Part III
A question for theists Part III
Is god of the bible truly all loving by that god of the bible is willing to let his "children" i.e. us to burn in hell for not accepting
and not knowing that jesus died for our "sins". Any rational person wouldn't accept a person dying for our quote on quote sins 
we would simply acknowledge we did wrong but why should we accept a human sacrifice  anyways... If god was all loving he wouldn't exactly
send his own son to get tortured and killed by humans wouldn't he. Also the fact being  god only cares  about his chosen people so yeah there that's a thing so is god all loving or specifically loving.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
RE: A question for theists Part III
The Bible says not to believe in Jewish fairy tales.
You lost me on "quote sins unquote". Salvation is contingent upon recognizing your sins and repenting from them. People condemn themselves to the Lake of Fire when they lack self-knowledge and commitment.
(November 4, 2015 at 6:45 pm)ChadWooters Wrote: You lost me on "quote sins unquote". Salvation is contingent upon recognizing your sins and repenting from them. People condemn themselves to the Lake of Fire when they lack self-knowledge and commitment.

OK, what about those who are mentally incapable of recognizing what the rest of xtiandom and/or society consider sins? They have no clue how to differentiate right from wrong, sin from not a sin. They would be even more clueless when it comes to repenting. Are they automatically condemned? The certainly lack self-knowledge and commitment.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(November 4, 2015 at 6:45 pm)ChadWooters Wrote: People condemn themselves to the Lake of Fire when they lack self-knowledge and commitment.

[Image: mal-wut.jpg]
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Question to theists: When to take the bible literally? T.J. 22 1849 November 26, 2021 at 6:14 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  How can a Christian reject part of the Bible and still call themselves a Christian? KUSA 371 88915 May 3, 2020 at 1:04 am
Last Post: Paleophyte
  Question to Theists? kartronic 10 2155 May 30, 2019 at 9:11 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Remember this part in the bible? Foxaèr 17 2937 June 20, 2017 at 11:38 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  A serious question for theists dyresand 35 4906 November 12, 2016 at 7:06 pm
Last Post: Funky_Gibbon
  Ethics question for theists - serious - looking for opinions not argument. drfuzzy 36 4799 September 27, 2016 at 1:39 pm
Last Post: drfuzzy
  Rewriting the bible part 5 - duderonomy (Deuteronomy) dyresand 6 1704 March 23, 2016 at 3:38 am
Last Post: Alex K
  rewriting the bible part 2 - exodus dyresand 68 14435 March 21, 2016 at 10:13 am
Last Post: Aractus
  Rewriting the bible part 4 - Numbers dyresand 2 1028 March 15, 2016 at 9:07 pm
Last Post: Cecelia
  rewriting the bible part 3 - Leviticus dyresand 11 3154 March 14, 2016 at 10:43 pm
Last Post: dyresand