Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 3:35 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'See All Videos' in Thread Feature
'See All Videos' in Thread Feature
I think there should be a 'see all videos' in thread feature. The forums already recognizes youtube videos automatically, so the next step would be for the forum to find all the youtube videos in a thread and put them in their own space or subthread or something so that the user can see which youtube videos have been posted in a thread if any.

Why would this feature be useful? If someone wants to post a youtube video on a thread that is related to the thread, but doesn't want to take the time to go through every page in the thread to find out if the related video has already been posted, you could just go to 'see all videos in thread' and somehow all the videos that have been posted in the thread will appear or the link to the posts with videos will appear.

good idea?
RE: 'See All Videos' in Thread Feature
Not really. It doesn't waste space if someone posts a YouTube video again; and usually people make them aware if it has been posted. This also relies on people clicking the "see all videos" button and checking to see if the vid has been posted, which I don't think many people would do anyway.
RE: 'See All Videos' in Thread Feature
I know I wouldn't.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New feature maybe tackattack 14 2208 July 3, 2021 at 12:17 pm
Last Post: no one
  Auto save feature? Apollo 4 1010 December 1, 2020 at 10:04 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Request for a new report feature. Ravenshire 6 1096 May 6, 2018 at 10:53 pm
Last Post: Tiberius
  Images and videos not displaying. Edwardo Piet 19 2025 October 29, 2017 at 3:19 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Can't see my alerts Astonished 46 6673 October 7, 2017 at 8:44 pm
Last Post: Joods
  Can I Embed Videos YouTube That Start At A Certain Point Here On AF? Edwardo Piet 2 885 September 4, 2017 at 12:34 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Chat feature Azu 2 1120 February 15, 2017 at 10:17 pm
Last Post: Azu
  All posts in this thread have vanished! Aroura 0 1066 February 15, 2017 at 12:31 pm
Last Post: Aroura
  Videos not showing up on mobile Aegon 6 1629 December 5, 2016 at 12:38 am
Last Post: Autumnlicious
  I Can't See My New Post InquiringMind 4 1640 September 20, 2016 at 1:37 am
Last Post: vorlon13