Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 10:35 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blow dust off the account
Blow dust off the account
Hello folks, 

I hope things have been well here. Thought I would stop by and see how things are going here in the heathens corner of the world. No I have not converted or anything after some long pilgrimage.
[Image: grumpy-cat-and-jesus-meme-died-for-sins.jpg]

I would be a televangelist....but I have too much of a soul.
RE: Blow dust off the account
What's up man!

Long time, no see, 'nallthat.

How've you been/what have you been up to?
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
Working, I just moved to Dallas last march. Been busy with depression, work, and life stuff. However, thought of you guys after having to educate a religious friend in evolution. I kinda missed you guys.

How about yourself, whats new?

Hi bladevalant456. I don't know who you are cuz I've only been here for a short time but I wanted to say "Welcome back" anyway. Tongue
Hey there, nice to meet you Smile
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
Hey blade, glad to have you back. As to the forum, prerty much the same with a few extra crazies going around.
(November 9, 2015 at 12:52 pm)bladevalant546 Wrote: Working, I just moved to Dallas last march. Been busy with depression, work, and life stuff. However, thought of you guys after having to educate a religious friend in evolution. I kinda missed you guys.

Working and school, my friend. My life boils down to 15 minute periods of quiet and solace before I have to drag my 30 year old ass to college and then work. Getting a second degree is a bitch.

The bright side is that I have a lot of down time at work between minor crises. So I get to dawdle on AF.org!
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
Welcome back.
Dying to live, living to die.
(November 9, 2015 at 1:33 pm)SteelCurtain Wrote:
(November 9, 2015 at 12:52 pm)bladevalant546 Wrote: Working, I just moved to Dallas last march. Been busy with depression, work, and life stuff. However, thought of you guys after having to educate a religious friend in evolution. I kinda missed you guys.

Working and school, my friend. My life boils down to 15 minute periods of quiet and solace before I have to drag my 30 year old ass to college and then work. Getting a second degree is a bitch.

The bright side is that I have a lot of down time at work between minor crises. So I get to dawdle on AF.org!

I hear ya,
And hello new people, I am not one of the "popular" ones but a person who regulars. 

@LastPoet, so we got new crazies huh? I knew I should have came back and said I was mormon or something.

Yo.  Welcome home.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Well I'm off to Devon Cod 26 3502 August 4, 2019 at 3:59 am
Last Post: Cod
  Neil deGrasse Tyson off the hook! chimp3 5 1211 March 16, 2019 at 11:44 am
Last Post: GrandizerII
  Fell off my bike tonight Foxaèr 48 2649 October 22, 2018 at 2:35 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  I'm off on holidays again GUBU 6 938 September 4, 2018 at 11:14 am
Last Post: GUBU
  My humor, I know it's off the wall Foxaèr 13 2025 May 8, 2018 at 8:03 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  Pick the time you want me off Mystic 42 5017 February 1, 2018 at 9:29 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Should I fuck off to bed. Succubus 11 1350 January 27, 2018 at 5:03 pm
Last Post: John V
  Fartbook is really ticking me off right now. Brian37 0 594 November 16, 2017 at 8:54 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Very Off Topic, but is being a virgin a turnoff for the ladies? NuclearEnergy 34 3739 November 13, 2017 at 6:33 pm
Last Post: Joods
  Am off to Berlin in September GUBU 28 4413 August 5, 2017 at 7:45 pm
Last Post: GUBU