Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 3:02 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
University Staff blocks journalists.
University Staff blocks journalists.
This stupid bitch should be fired. I'd expect this from Trump. 

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/univ...es-n461056
RE: University Staff blocks journalists.
Quote:"From this experience I have learned about humanity and humility,"

A communications professor at a state university attempts to squash freedom of the press and only apologizes under the 'teachable moment' banner of bullshit when a video of the incident is released. I also think she should be canned.

Daily Caller takes a spin through her CV:
http://dailycaller.com/2015/11/10/the-9-...rd-resume/
International news seems so underwhelming when compared to South African news.

Heck, murder, rape and mutilation is the norm here.Our president even committed rape.
I dunno. People make mistakes. I think there are way to many calls for people to apologize resign or get fired. I totally agree that she was way way out of line but I don't think it rises to the level of a firing offense.
(November 11, 2015 at 10:07 am)ChadWooters Wrote: I dunno. People make mistakes. I think there are way to many calls for people to apologize resign or get fired. I totally agree that she was way way out of line but I don't think it rises to the level of a firing offense.

I am no fan of grudges. But a free media is really not something you fuck with especially when your job is to teach journalism. If she manages to get another job in media, then it is up to those who hire her to forgive her. 

I wish teachers in public schools who teach science would get fired for even implying evolution is an opinion. There are  some things you simply don't do, this is one of them.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Staff infection, "No thanks". Brian37 12 1270 December 11, 2018 at 2:35 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  The White House Staff Can't Stop Talking.... Minimalist 1 315 August 16, 2018 at 1:15 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Why We Need Investigative Journalists Minimalist 1 263 August 15, 2018 at 5:39 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Reince Priebus Out, John Kelly New WH Chief Of Staff A Theist 12 3144 July 29, 2017 at 11:17 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Trump avoids American journalists while in international spotlight. Anomalocaris 8 1796 July 15, 2017 at 9:15 am
Last Post: chimp3
  Judge Blocks Trump's Travel Ban BrianSoddingBoru4 5 799 February 4, 2017 at 2:55 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Turkey blocks web drives after email leak account_inactive 20 2643 October 31, 2016 at 3:01 pm
Last Post: account_inactive
  Woman Swears ‘I Wasn’t Raped,’ University Kicks Out Male Student Anyway ErGingerbreadMandude 23 5406 April 22, 2016 at 2:37 pm
Last Post: Tiberius
  Family values Republican, fapping in front of staff TaraJo 1 882 October 11, 2014 at 9:03 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  University College London’s Nietzsche Club Is Banned MountainsWinAgain 8 2038 June 9, 2014 at 5:37 pm
Last Post: Zack